This rental space is a spacious loft that has a double bed and a sofa bed with mosquito nets, fans and an open-plan bathing area. It is ideal for a couple and also 1 or 2 kids. Below this loft rental is the Sala (communal living/dining/bar area) and the house kitchen that other guests in Bridge House share. The ocean is about 100m to the west and there are restaurants on the beach and beverages can be purchased from our club.
Bridge House (known as 'Baan Sapaan' in Thai) has 4 wings… 2 Master Wings (A&D) & 2 Guest Wings (B&C)… that are all connected by walkways. This rental in the upper section of Wing D is an expansive loft... the front section is a lounge area with a sofa bed… the rear section has a double bed with an open-plan bathroom... and one level below is the Japanese tatami room suitable for massage/yoga/meditation. This private area is located above the sala (communal living/dining area) and house kitchen that is shared by guests staying in the other 3 wings of Bridge House.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests staying in the loft of Wing D of Bridge House have access to the whole of Wing D which includes the open plan communal living/dining/bar area and also the kitchen. We are located about 50 metres from Railay Beach West with views of the ocean in front and of the cliffs behind. Bridge House is part of Railei Beach Club (RBC)... a home owners' association of 20+ houses… and all RBC guests are welcome to use the facilities at the Club House which is next to the RBC office.
Atención a los huéspedes
When I am in residence... which would be in a different wing of the house... I am more than happy to interact with the guests to help in anyway ... and to also enjoy a meal together and/or a drink at the small house bar. Whether I am in residence or not... our guests can get full support from our office located at the club house a short distance away.
Otros aspectos destacables
- We have daily light housekeeping and in consideration of our environment bed linen and towels are changed every 3-days.
- Please note we do not do not provide beach towels but guests are welcome to use the house sarongs to take to the beach.
- A massage therapist can come to your house to give you a Thai, Oil or Foot massage for one to two hours.
- There isn't a restaurant within RBC and therefore this rental rate does not include breakfast.
- With 24 hours notice there are cooks at RBC that can to do grocery shopping and also prepare a meal at your house.
- On the day of your arrival arrangements can be made for the taxi driver to stop off at a supermarket for food shopping.
- The RBC office hours are from 8am-5pm and therefore we request our guests to check in and out within these hours.
Available at Bridge House:
Linens & Bath Towels
Fans in all Rooms
Air-Conditioning in Japanese Room
Free Wireless Internet
Refrigerator in Communal Kitchen
Hammocks in Communal Sala
Hot Water Shower
Bottled Drinking Water
Complimentary Tea & Coffee
Available at RBC Office:
Kayaks for Hire
Baby Cots for Hire
Sarongs for Sale
Tea & Coffee
- After 11pm is quiet time and we ask our guests to respectfully observe this request for no loud music or voices after this time.
- No candles allowed in the house and smoking only on the outdoor decks please.
Este anfitrión tiene 29 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones