Welcome to my home! It is a light, modern & quiet apartment. Everything you need to feel at home & comfortable. Located in the lively “Schinkelbuurt” in the Old South. Close to the Vondelpark and Museumplein. The living room, with floor to ceiling windows, gives access to a large terras where you can enjoy your morning coffee or a sunset dinner. With an open plan fully equipped kitchen, comfortable bed & modern bathroom with bathtub & shower you'll have everything to make the most of your stay.
General house rules apply to the apartment:
- No loud music, noise or other nuisance in the apartment and on the stairs
- No smoking in the apartment or in the common entrance
- No drugs
- No house parties, no persons permitted in the house except for the people who have booked (after midnight)
- For the loss of keys, we charge 20% of the security deposit
- CLEANING: We will take care of cleaning so no need to vacuum or mop the floor but please make sure that the dishes are done and the garbage has been dumped in the trash container outside on the last pick up day (see information book in house)
-If you need to check in to the apartment between 21:00 (9PM) and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of €25, after midnight that will be €50. Thank you for understanding.
I have been living in Amsterdam for many years. Love the city and especially my neighbourhood! I very much like to travel; Los Angeles and Rome are my favorite places to visit.