- 1 suite independiente en el nivel del suelo de North Vancouver.
- Cocina completa, baño y cama queen size
- Contáctenos para hablar sobre un niño / mascota
- 30 minutos. A Waterfront Stn centro de la ciudad dependiendo del tráfico
- Cerca de senderismo, ciclismo y la carretera a Whistler
- Parada de autobús a una cuadra de la casa - fácil de viajar a Vancouver
- Aparcamiento gratuito para un vehículo (aparcamiento adicional en la calle)
- Wifi y TV con cable
- Inquilino a largo plazo considerado
- Descuento mensual incluido
Amplia suite con una cocina recién renovada con lavavajillas.
-Baño tiene una bañera y ducha.
-Estudio de espacio fuera de la habitación o un lugar para la cuna de su hijo.
-La suite independiente.
Disponible para huéspedes
-Acceso privado a través de la puerta del nivel del suelo. No hay escaleras.
-Las instalaciones de lavandería compartida.
-Area para sentarse frente. (El acceso al patio no está incluido en el alquiler)
-Una plaza de aparcamiento en la calzada. (Aparcamiento adicional en la calle)
Thank you for booking with us. We look forward to meeting you!
- You must let us know your arrival time at least two weeks in advance so that we can try to be here when you arrive.
- If you change your plans at the last moment, we may not be here to help you when you arrive.
- We also have check-in videos that will help to ensure you know what to expect. You must provide us with your e-mail so that we can send you the link the videos.
- You must have looked at the videos prior to your arrival.
This is our family home so we do prefer to meet guests upon arrival whenever possible. Please make every effort to find a mutually agreeable time to meet and let us know as far in advance as possible if you arrival time changes.
-Any damage caused by a child or pet will be the responsibility of the renter.
-An additional pet cleaning fee of $75 is payable upon arrival.
-Guests must be willing and able to return to the suite at all times if their pet is left unattended and found to be barking.
-The suite has not been 'child proofed'. You are responsible for your child's safety.
-Check-in after 3.00 PM.
-Check-out by 11 AM
-Quiet time is after 11 PM as this is a family residence.
-Friends beyond the two registered guests are welcome to visit until 11 PM.
- Lights, appliances and electric heater MUST be turned off when you leave your suite.
-We may be able to store your gear in our garage while you are here. Please discuss us it with us before you arrive. You are responsible for your gear if it is locked outside or if we have room for you to store it in the garage. It is at your own risk. Bikes and ski gear cannot be stored inside the suite. Mountain biking gear cannot be washed in the laundry machine. There is a laundromat nearby that mountain bike gear can be washed at. A hose can also be provided in the yard out front to hose down gear if needed.
**Smoking is absolutely not permitted indoors for health reasons.
If you need to smoke, we have assigned an outdoor designated smoking area so that no smoke will enter the house, which we can show you. Just ask.
-The North Vancouver District is quite strict about garbage and re-cycling.
* Recyling must be sorted into containers such as the blue box for containers.
* Mixed paper goes in the yellow bag.
* Newspapers in blue bag.
* Please ask us about recycling compost.
Durante el período del 01 de Septiembre de 2017 - 30 de Noviembre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 28 noches.
We are an active family and love hiking and biking in the beautiful mountains of North Vancouver. We nordic ski, and snowboard in the winter and bike and inline skate in the summer. We also participate in aerial arts, particularly aerial silks, which we teach in West Vancouver.
We've used AirBNB as guests while doing a bike trip in Ireland, a Circus Workshop in Seattle and a yoga retreat in Hawaii. Every time we've been so grateful for a chance to stay in unique and convenient locations and the warm welcome offered by the hosts. We hope you will find the same as guests here.
We have a very friendly dog. He is a Golden Doodle. We have one cat. We have three children, one of whom still lives with us.
There is a bus stop one block from our home. The 210 goes directly to downtown Vancouver in 30 minutes. The walk to Capilano University is 2 kms. We are a few minute drive from Mount Fromme. Mount Seymor, Grouse Mountain or Cypress Mountain are a 15 minute drive away. We are a 5 minute drive to many gorgeous hiking trails in Lynn Canyon.