Beautiful, bright studio in the heart of Tivat just 150m from Porto Montenegro.
1. No parties are allowed. Although, having a few guest up for dinner and drinks is encouraged.
2. No smoking in the studio, but you're welcome to smoke outside on balcony.
3. Please don't leave any flammables such as candles, incense unattended.
4. Please keep the house reasonably clean and organized.
7. Please keep front door locked and turn A/C, heater and lights off when you leave.
8. ***TOILETS*** DO NOT THROW ANYTHING BUT TOILET PAPER INTO THE TOILETS All other garbage (i.e. Tampons, baby wipes, paper towels, etc) is to go into the waste basket provided.
9. Please do not take any belongings of the apartment outside of the unit. (dishes, towels, chairs, etc.)
10. If any issues arise (i.e. plumbing, electric, etc.) PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO FIX YOURSELF. NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY.
We want you to enjoy your time without a bunch of rules but please be respectful of the space and our neighbors.
Este anfitrión tiene 91 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Originally from Montenegro, I am an avid traveller, always keen to discover very different and wonderful places around the globe.
Taking in the varied cultures, sights and food!
Being a chef and working in kitchen means I get to travel quite a bit.
My home is always a calming and relaxing base for me to come back to.
The experience of being an Airbnb host and meeting so many lovely people along the way is really something I particularly enjoy, my main aim is to create a comfortable, relaxing and "home away from home" experience for guests.
My priority is to always be readily available and provide as much info and assistance as possible, all the things I value when traveling somewhere new myself.
I hope to see you soon :)