Thanks for checking. This is a western-style house surrounded by nature that is ideal for those looking to relax, or enjoy outdoor activities.
•up to 12 guests
•kids under 3 stay free!
•10min. to Aquariu
The house has a picturesque view from the window and the view from the terrace is especially beautiful. We've kept the decor of the house simple so that guests can appreciate the view and relax.
• High speed Wi-Fi. Portable!
• dining table
• fully airconditioned
• vacuum cleaner
• oven range
• coffee maker
• fridge & freezer
• tableware (plates, cups, spoons, forks, knives, chopsticks)
• gas stove
• cookware (pot, frying pan)
• bath (bathtub with shower)
• laundry machine
Shampoo, shower gel, tissues, hand towels, body towels, hair dryer
• Use of house by non-guests.
• Please respect the neighbors and keep quiet especially at night.
• Please wash and replace dirty dishes and cookware.
Food waste, diapers, rubber, plastic
* Please drain off water from food waste.
* Caps from plastic/glass bottles go in burnable waste.
Glass (containers for makeup or medicine), metal wires
Cans and plastic/glass bottles.
* Please remove cap and label from cans and bottles.
Guests and host will not meet in person unless necessary. However, guests are welcome to message the host if they need help.
The keys are stored in a key box, the combination to which is given once the reservation is complete.
Host/Translator only speaks Japanese and English!
Hi! Thank you seeing my profile.
I love okinawan nature. Before, I have lived in Okinawa for few years,and had a brilliant slow life with my small children, thanks to Okinawan sea,sunshine,and heart-warming neighbours. Now, I stay there for almost a month once a year with my family. We spend fun time doing snorkeling,and eating dinner while looking at a sunset below the horizon.
I have a local stuff who can speak English,and she can deal with any problem.
I’d like to help you having a good travel in Okinawa.