The apartment is conveniently located right in the conglomeration of all the touristic and residential infrastructure. Within 300 meters there’s literally everything one might need during the vacation stay: convenience stores, bars, restaurants, motorbike and car rental shops, laundry and massage etc. In spite of being so close to the center of nightlife & entertainment the neighborhood is very quiet, peaceful and secure.
Kindly let us know the time of your arrival, so we will meet you at the apartment for check in :)
- If you would like us to pick you up from the airport please let us know, we can arrange it for 1,000THB (40 km - 1 hour ride);
- Check in time 2 pm - 10 pm and check out time is 8 am - 12 pm;
- However, if its's possible we are quite flexible and happy to give a few hours free of charge, if there is no other guest standing and waiting at the door;
- Night check in or check out between 10 pm and 8 am is only possible if you order our transfer. The night transfer rate is 1,500 baht. Our driver will meet you at the airport with the nameplate and will take you directly to the apartment. He speaks good English thus he will also do the check in or check out procedure for you;
- Electricity and water are not included in the price (mainly for mindful usage, it’s a minor expense if you don’t run the aircon full power all day and night); In order to avoid misunderstanding we check the meters together and use the condominium rate for calculation at checkout;
- We love pets but they are not allowed by the condominium rules;
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, please use the balcony;
- We are very easy going people and happy to provide extra care about our guests, feel free to let us know if you have any problems or concerns, we are always happy to help :)
Thank you for reading the rules!
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 623 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We settled down in Thailand back in 2010. As we have 2 sons, Phuket with its highly developed residential infrastructure, turned to be a perfect place for them to get the initial international education and happy colorful childhood. We truly love Phuket, Thailand, Thai people and their culture ,and of course Thai cuisine. It's a great place for people like us, who love travelling and exploring the world.
We take our hosting business seriously. As we manage not only our apartment, but also some, that belong to our friends, who cannot afford staying in Thailand all the time. That's why we are always eager to go the extra mile to make sure our guests are not only satisfied, but happy with our service.
Both me and my husband work in construction / real-estate field. That's why we know the island inside out and are always eager to share our knowledge with our guests. Whether it's a local seafood market, an inexpensive shopping center or a mobile phone repair shop - we are always happy to share our knowledge and send the location if needed.
We are quite easy going, or at least we seem to be easy going to ourselves :D . And we are always online and responsive, so if you need our help or advice just drop us a message via any popular mobile live chat, as we use most of them, either in English, Thai or Russian as we speak all three languages fluently.