This amazing duplex is in a modern building in Bangkok's hippest neighbourhood Thong Lo. The apartment is on a high floor facing Bangkok's skyline. Windows over both floors and from two sides give the space an airy open plan feel.
No sex visitors.
No commercial shooting.
No eating & drinking by the pool.
The condo is not a HOTEL, so if there are any issues or questions, call or text directly to me and DONT go to the front desk at the building or the security guards. Big or small question, I will help you with it.
You act like you're staying at a friends place, but can feel like home.
Lost key card is charged 2000 bath.
Extra guest that's not register trough Airbnb is Not allowed.
Thanks for your help.
Este anfitrión tiene 692 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi I am a interior stylist and a graphic designer living and working in asia. I love traveling and adventure. I am passionate to show you my city, modern and old sides of Taipei/ Bangkok, come and discover !
I can’t promise to check you in personally because I work here and there sometimes aboard , but if you read my instructions from the reservation confirmation (after you book) and provide me with your schedules, I can make sure your check in will be easy.
I can’t promise to be your guide in person because of the same reason, but (after reservation) I will send you some local tip and local insider experience. I am also always on airbnb so you can reach me
THIS IS NOT A HOTEL. There won't be annoying hidden cost and cleaning fee is for once not everyday. But because THIS IS NOT A HOTEL, I am not your concierge or receptionist either. Mutual respect + adequate consideration is a must.
If you want: 1. a relaxing and unique place to stay in downtown Taipei with easy access to transportations; 2. An English speaking host who can be reached all the time; 3. a well compiled kit with tourist guide, Taipei local recommendations, detailed instructions on how to get to major touristy sites, emergency aid solutions etc; 4. Tips on location costumes, bargains, taxi drives 5. Chance to meet cool people and make new friends , you will enjoy staying here.
All guests please provide me with another contact method where you can reach me more directly for emergency.
Answers to most frequent questions:
1. All the reservations need to be made on airbnb. Airbnb cancellation policy should be respected. Please finalize your trip before you make reservation.
2. The answer to "I am/my friend is in taipei / Bangkok , can we come over to have a look" is NO. If you are still suspicious after checking out all the photos taken by airbnb photographer and over 600 reviews my guests have written, I know it is probably not going to be a pleasant hosting experience for either of us.
3. Taipei and Bangkok is a big city with touristy sites in different parts of the city. So my place is close to all the sites. But from my place, most of the sites can be easily reached on foot or by MRT or short ride by taxi.
4. I can help you hire car/driver for airport pick-up/drop from airport pick up company, if you need one, please let me know 3 days in advance.
5. The check in time is 3 p.m. and the check out time is 11am. You can arrive earlier and leave your bags here. But there is a chance your room / apartment won't be ready. If there is no guest on the previous night, you will have no problem getting into the room.
I have more than one apartment in Taipei and Bangkok city , feel free to check them out under my profile "view all listings"。
I am looking forward to share with you , not just my apt lists also the point of view of the beauty of life.
See you soon