Tucked away, Federation cottage full of charm and period features.
Three bedroom heritage home boasting original features and timeless character.
Core Features and Benefits:
- Front Victorian tiled terrace - a great spot for a Saturday morning coffee
- Delightful hallway with elevated height and original archway
- Spacious master bedroom located at the front of the property with window seat, built in wardrobes and original fireplace
- Second bedroom with large bay window and huge free standing wardrobe
- Third bedroom with two single beds and sofa
- Hallway leads to a bright inviting reception room where the family can relax and unwind in front of the fire
- Family bathroom equipt with bath/shower
- Additional WC in laundry room
- Dining room with six seater dining table which leads through to the open plan kitchen/living area
- Kitchen equipt with granite work surfaces, four point electric hob, stainless steel sink, dishwasher and microwave
- Secondary lounge area - large with comfy sofa over looking the garden
- Tiled undercover patio with outdoor furniture and Weber BBQ - perfect for evening BBQs with all the family
- Square paved garden with grass in the middle and birdbath
- Stained glass, wooden floors and archways throughtout the house
- Off street parking with enough space for two small cars or one large vehicle
- Exclusively managed by Property Providers an award winning local, licensed agency and active member of REINSW and HRIA
Disponible para huéspedes
When you book through Property Providers you are booking with a professional property management agency rather than an individual homeowner or personal host. Key collection/return for the property will be from our offices which are located at 3/536 Sydney Rd, Seaforth unless otherwise agreed at the time of booking. Standard check in time is from 3pm and check out is 10am unless agreed otherwise in writing. For check ins/outs outside of office hours, instructions will be given on how to access our safe.
Atención a los huéspedes
Our offices are open Monday - Friday 8.30-5.30 and we have a phone number that you can call 24 hours a day 7 days a week in case of emergencies - this number will be given to you when you come to pick up keys or can be found on our website.
Otros aspectos destacables
For the comfort and health and safety of our guests, all properties are supplied with 5 star hotel linen and towels that is professionally laundered. Guests will be charged $44 per bed which is to be paid prior to gaining access to the property. We will call you to take this payment after you have booked the property.
Bookings made through Air B and B are subject to Property Providers terms and conditions as displayed on the Property Providers' website. Payment of your deposit constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions. If you wish to see our T&Cs before booking please ask or look them up on the website. On key collection we will require a copy of your ID and a valid credit card. These documents are held securely and will be destroyed after you depart.