Entire side of Duplex Home in quiet neighborhood, Hip Donelson. Private parking. Private entrance. Pets allowed with fenced-in private backyard. 10 mins to downtown Nashville and Airport. 10 mins to Grand Ole Opry, Opryland Hotel & Opry Mills.
This duplex is fully furnished with everything you could possibly need. The bedrooms have queen/king size beds, night stands, dressers and closets. There is a large TV in the living room with streaming programs through Roku. The kitchen has dishes, flatware, bowls, pots & pans, etc. There is a washer & dryer, detergent, softener and Spray N Wash. The yard is completely fenced for your pets to roam but please remember to pick up after them. There is a patio with chairs to relax in out back. The front porch has a table and chairs also.
The space is not handicap accessible. There are two steps in the living area.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the entire side of the duplex and the fenced back yard. You have your own entrance and parking is directly outside your front door. There is enough room to park 4 small vehicles.
Atención a los huéspedes
Feel free to text me with any questions, wants or needs during your stay. Delivery menus are in the side table drawer. I will leave you directions to restaurants nearby and will be happy to make any other suggestions. I want to know that you are having a good time and you should not want for anything. If you need privacy, we can accommodate that too.
Otros aspectos destacables
Downtown Nashville, Bridgestone Arena, Titan's stadium, lower Broadway, the honky tonk district, and the Ryman Auditorium is a ten-minute Uber ride. Music Row and Vanderbilt University is a 15 minute Uber ride. Shopping at Opry Mills, Opryland Hotel and the Grand Ole Opry are just a few minutes away.
1. No smoking inside or outside the apartment allowed. We are highly allergic.
2. Pets are welcome - Pick up after your pets. Plastic bags are available in the bottom kitchen drawer near the sink. The tan trash bin is in the backyard near the gate for disposal.
3. There are old towels in the laundry room to use for your pets if needed.
4. Help me keep the towels white. We have provided brown or gray hand towels and wash cloths in each bedroom for make-up removal, etc.
5. There is no garbage disposal, so please don't put food and scraps down the sink.
6. If needed, garbage bags are under the kitchen sink. Please place trash in the tan garbage can in the side yard next to the gate. The green garbage can is for recycling paper, aluminum & metal products. Trash pick-up is curb-side Friday mornings. We will move the cans from the side yard either Friday morning early or Thursday evening.
7. Please respect the hour of night for TV & Stereo or other volume.
8. Please, no parties! No more than 6 total visitors, including guests, w/o approval. 4 guests are standard. Extra guests are $25/night/guest.
9. Leave the used towels on the bathroom floor.
10. Upon departure, close the door. It will lock automatically.
We want you to have a 5 Star Stay. If you have any concerns, problems or questions, please contact us immediately.
I am originally from Illinois and now live in Nashville, Tennessee with my best friend and the love of my life, Kevin. We want to retire with ocean, sand, fish and birds on our doorstep. We have one big dog, Buddy, a Great Pyrenees Mix and one cat, Lucy Lu.
Cooking and gardening are my passions. I like all kinds of food. Whether it is a vegetable or a flower, getting dirt on my hands is my therapy. I even like to weed the gardens.
I believe everyone should put as much positive energy into the universe as possible.