Gorgeous, southwestern decor, light filled home with fireplace, tucked into the woods on the Otis/Monterey border - Easy access to Lenox, Stockbridge, Tanglewood, Jacob's Pillow, tons of lakes, hiking trails, great restaurants,and cultural events. Fabulous air, quiet, beautiful gardens. 1 acre fenced in, could accommodate 1 dog* - depends on whether I will be home or not the weekend the guest is requesting. *Please read further for additional information of dogs.
Beautiful, private spacious bedroom with queen bed. I also have a 2nd guest bedroom with two twins. Rent one or both (see other listing) - perfect for one couple or one couple w/ two children or for three or four friends traveling together. This home is filled with light and great energy. I will generally be here to greet you and help you navigate the area. The location is within easy access of all the spectacular things the Berkshires have to offer that make it such a great place to visit in the fall.
Note: The actual address of this listing is 11 Jamie Lane, Monterey. The AirB&B site would not accept the address because it is on a private road and not listed. The address given is at the corner of Jamie Lane and #23 (Monterey Road).
Disponible para huéspedes
Tea, coffee, fruit and granola, or bread or muffins will be available in the kitchen for breakfast. This is a dairy free house so if you need milk or half and half for your tea or coffee, please plan to bring with you. You are welcome to keep food in the refrigerator. I do have almond milk and cashew milk available for cereal. You are welcome to relax in the living room and dining room - but no TV. Please come to enjoy the area, not to watch TV. There is access to full wifi, albeit slow. Cell service is off and on - AT&T a little better than Verizon. But you are welcome to use our land line.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will in most cases be available to you for help with questions about the area, general directions, etc. If I will not be here, I will let you know. Once we meet, you will be welcome to book again at other times when I am not here.
Otros aspectos destacables
This is a gorgeous house and very private and quiet.
REGARDING DOGS: you are welcome to bring a housebroken, well-behaved dog with up to date rabies and kennel cough inoculation, with you. We have two friendly Siberian huskies who, in most cases, can play with your dogs. However, this is NOT a dog sitting kennel arrangement. Please plan NOT to leave your dog here alone in your room, while you go out. Also no fleas please. We have NEVER had fleas in this yard and don't want to start now.
1) No smoking and gentle, clean, responsible adults only.
2) Kick back and enjoy a glass of wine? Sure, but no parties and late night activities.
3) The energy of the house is fun and easy but it's a pretty early to bed and early to rise household. If you are coming in late, please be quiet.
4) No 3rd party booking
5) No first time Airbnb guests - guests need to have been reviewed.
6) Re Dogs:
a) Well behaved, house broken dog is welcome (just one). We have about an acre fenced in. We have two Siberian huskies. They are friendly but very enthusiastic and can be kenneled (on property within fenced area) while you are here.
b) - Dogs CANNOT be left here alone in room. We are NOT a dog boarding kennel. There are places around where you can board your dog while you are here, if you do not plan to take him with you when you go out.
7) This is a very clean, quiet, beautiful oasis owned by a well known yoga teacher and author. Great for people who wish to leave the hubbub of their lives behind and enjoy a quiet retreat - lots to do - spectacularly beautiful location - nearby lakes for autumn hiking, paddle boarding and kayaking. Private yoga classes available by appointment (cost extra). Please practice mindfulness - leave no tracks - it is so helpful to us if you strip beds of sheets when leaving (we'll do laundry), and clean up after breakfast. Thank you so much.
Este anfitrión tiene 4 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is Beryl Bender Birch - I use "Sunny Day" for my "friend" page on . I am an author (4 books on yoga), have been teaching yoga for 40 years, live in Great Barrington, MA and have 2 Siberian huskies. I am a great guest - in true yoga style - you will never know I was there!!
5 things I can't live without: air, water, nature, organic vegetables, and dogs!!