A cozy single room in a private apartment situated above Queensway Shopping Centre! (Apartment is shared)
Super convenient location for food and shopping! And did we mention the view!
Beautiful views outside of natural tropical forest treetops, with the convenience of city living!
There are a total of 5 rooms in the apartment.
Cozy Relaxing Room in the outskirts of the city.
The apartment is shared and has a feeling of a high end dorm (but with low prices) compared to hostels FULL of people in 1 room. You are renting the whole room.
Here privacy is ensured, and there are only friendly flat mates to assist you should you need to know anything about the surrounding area.
Disponible para huéspedes
Kitchen, Bathrooms, Laundry Area
Atención a los huéspedes
There is a group chat which you will be added to.
I am but a message away should you need to know anything about SG (Tourist places, shopping, food etc), getting around, or where to get stuff :)
No Owner is staying, I am only the representative for the owners, and am there only to maintain the place during the day and will be in one of the rooms which is like a mini office.
Otros aspectos destacables
- The apartment has a total of 5 rooms
- Highspeed 1GB wifi! (WIRELESS SPEED 300+MBPS)
- The number of guests are fixed (max 2)
- Payment is via this website
- Light cooking is only allowed within the apartment, please clean up after
- Daily Cleaning is provided only to common areas such as toilets, hallways and kitchen
- No excessive noise, please respect other tentant's privacy especially after 7pm..
- No parties! No smoking within the room please
- Aircon filters need to be cleaned monthly if not the unit may not work due to excessive dirt, kindly wash them to let the cool air be fresh! :)
If you're a student, or a young professional looking for a somewhere which is better than a hostel, but cheaper than a hotel, you've come to the right place!
I am always a message/phone call away should you have any questions about the apartment or Singapore in general (From the tourist sites, general knowledge of Singapore, where to unwind and relax etc)
I'm a very friendly albeit busy guy who has made friends with my guests, so do treat me as a cool landlord or better yet, a friend.
Hope to hear from you soon!