Looking for the perfect mountain experience? This Luxurious mountainous massive home may be exactly what you are looking for, with 3600 sq ft of living space this home will check all of your boxes and more.
Nestled amongst the trees with magnificent sweeping views and every detail perfected, this home is the the perfect getaway. This private mountain home features 4 bedroom(sleeps up to 18 guests), 3.5 bath, gourmet kitchen, rec room, decks, patio and abundant mountain views all within about 1 mile / 2 min drive in car to downtown Winter Park. Recently constructed, this home leaves no stone left unturned. The stunning wood detail and beams featured on the ceilings and trim and the extensive wood floors stay true to the mountain surroundings of this home. There are several outdoor areas in which you may catch a glimpse of the many moose, deer, and fox in the area. An Over sized, two car heated garage, pool table and 70 inch TV with surround sound in the spacious lower level gathering room, and spectacular views of the mountains are only some of the luxuries you will enjoyyou during your stay.
The main floor features open concept living with a living room, kitchen, and dining area(seating for 8 to 12) to be enjoyed by everyone in front of the large stone gas fireplace. The very spacious gourmet features granite counters, 2 sinks, stainless steel appliances,and is fully equipped with all you would need for dinner including a crock pot. A Weber Gas BBQ is also easily accessed from the patio on this level. The spacious Master bedroom suite with a king bed,39 inch TV, deck, and luxurious spa like 5 pieces bath!!! There are wooden floors, washer dryer, gas fireplace and million dollar views from the deck, living room picture window and the master bedroom patio!!
The lower level consists of two bedrooms each with queen beds and a Jack and Jill bathroom. They are adjacent to a large
(over 1,000 sq ft) common room consisting of comfortable luxurious leather couches, home theater system and a very high end pool table.
The last bedroom is on the top floor and has three queen, one full and one twin bed with lots of floor space allowing for kids to spend time and play here. 39 inch LG TV for entertainment. This bedroom has its own private bathroom and is connected to a spacious loft.
Gathering room in basement has a pool table and two large flat leather couches (comfortable to sleep on if additional sleeping arrangements needed)
There is a similar sofa in the living room (also comfortable to sleep on if needed)
This home sits on over an acre and has a long driveway to comfortably accommodate several vehicles. The shuttle stop is only a few doors down. Close to town shuttle, or you can also drive to the resort and park for free at the Vintage hotel or pay only $20 per day for covered close in parking near the base village.
Otros aspectos destacables
RENTERS MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 30 YEARS !!!!
Nightly rate is based on occupancy up to 8 people. Additional charge of $15 pr person pr night applies.
Higher rates may occur on Saturday to Saturday reservations.
This Rental Agreement is dated between Winter Park Management LLC, agent for the owner (“Owner”) and (“Renter”)
1. RENTAL UNIT. Owner agrees to rent to Renter and Renter agrees to rent from Owner the property known as in Winter Park, Colorado (“Condo”) from to , pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Check in & check out time listed in our Booking Confirmation also attached to the email sent to you.
2. RENT. Renter shall pay to Owner total rent (“Total Rent”) in the amount of dollars (itemized charges listed in our Booking Confirmation also attached to the email sent to you). Please note that the price does not include travel insurance!!
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT. In addition to the Total Rent, Renter shall provide to Owner a security deposit (“Security Deposit”) in the amount of five hundred dollars ($500.00) held as cash or a credit card hold. Provided Renter has not caused any accidental damage to the property, fixtures, furniture, electronics, gaming systems/games, Linen, towels or personal property within the rented property and further, all items of personal property in the Condo are accounted for after Renter’s departure, Owner shall refund the Security Deposit to Renter in full. If the property, any fixtures, furnishings, electronics, gaming systems/games, Linen, towels or personal property have been damaged or are not accounted for, the Owners Agent shall provide written or electronic notice to Renter within thirty (30) days after the check-out date and Owner shall have the right to reduce the Security Deposit by the costs of the repair or replacement of the personal property. If the costs of any repair or replacement exceed the Security Deposit, the "Damage Waiver" will take effect up to dollars $1000.00. Renter shall be liable to Owner for said costs of the repair or replacement above dollars $1000.00, including reasonable attorney's fees. Security Deposit will not cover damages caused by pets, smoking, theft, vandalism or gross negligence.
4. CANCELLATIONS. Cancellations of reservations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the check-in date will receive a full refund of Total Rent and Damage Deposit less a cancellation fee equal to one night’s rent. Cancellations made within 60 days of the check-in date will be refunded; under the same conditions as above, but only if the property is rebooked for the Term. If only a portion of the Term is rebooked, only a proportionate amount of Total Rent will be refunded based on the portion of the Term that has been rebooked. No refunds will be provided due to inoperable appliances, pools, hot tubs, elevators, etc. in property although Owner and Winter Park Management LLC will make every reasonable effort to assure that such appliances and amenities will be and remain in good working order. Also, no refunds will be given due to illnesses, injuries, power blackouts, highway closures or the mandatory evacuation of the area by Grand County officials due to potentially dangerous situations. We recommend the purchase of a travel insurance policy to cover yourself in the event of any of the above occurrences.
5. RENTER. Renter agrees that Renter’s party shall consist of no more than adults and child(ren). Renter shall not have the right to sublet or assign this Agreement. Ski- and board equipment is not to be stored inside the condo. Ski boots are not to be worn in the Condo. Renter must be at least 30 years old. No fraternities, school, civic or other non-family groups are allowed unless Owner grants prior approval.
6. NO PETS AND NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE PROPERTY, ON DECK / BALCONY AND IN GARAGE. Smoking (regular cigarettes and cigars only) allowed on back deck. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL AUTOMATICALLY RESULT IN LOSS OF $500 SECURITY DEPOSIT. Subject to a mandatory deep cleaning fee of $1000.00 . Subject to additional cleaning costs as well as relocating costs for any future guests staying in this property. Quit hrs from 9 pm to 9 am. $250 fine if local legal authorities are being called due to excessive noise.
7. GENERAL TERMS. Any disturbance resulting in complaints, police action, other illegal activities, damage to the Condo, or violation of this Agreement or of any of the rules and regulations governing the Condo, will be considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of Renter’s stay and all Renter shall forfeit all rent and deposits paid. Owner is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to Renter’s belongings or personal injury to Renter or anyone in Renter’s party while at the above-mentioned property. Renter agrees to contact owner or owner's agent immediately if a maintenance problem develops during Renter’s stay (contact information for owner's agent are provided in the Booking Confirmation sent to Renter). Owner reserves the right to make repairs as necessary, and to enter the Condo with reasonable notice, or without notice if Renter cannot be reached. The Condo is individually owned and managed and Owner has attempted to describe the Condo to the best of Owner’s ability. If Renter is not satisfied with the Condo, Owner is under no obligation to refund any rent to Renter and further, Owner is not able to transfer Renter to another location or condo. Any notices required or allowed under this Agreement, including cancellation notices, shall be in writing and sent either by e-mail, facsimile or U.S. Mail to the address of Winter Park Management LLC, 5551 Jaguar Way, Highlands Ranch, CO 80130. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, and all such counterparts so executed shall together be deemed to constitute one final Agreement as if signed by all parties, and each such counterpart shall be deemed an original. This Agreement may be executed and delivered via facsimile or e-mail with the facsimile or electronic signatures being acceptable and binding upon the parties. This Agreement shall be deemed to be a contract under the laws of Colorado, and for all purposes shall be construed in accordance with such laws. Any suit, claim or action commenced to enforce the terms of this Agreement shall be brought in the appropriate venue in Colorado. The prevailing party under any legal action brought under this Agreement shall be entitled to an award of costs and attorneys’ fees from the other party.
Este anfitrión tiene 92 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones