Enjoy this beautiful 3 bedroom / 2.5 bathroom 1,750 square foot / 3 story town home at Lakota.
Lakota is located across the street from the entry to the base of Winter Part Resort / Old Town, and a short 4 mile drive to Town of Winter Park. This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath town home sleeps 8. Main level with living room, kitchen, powder room and master bedroom with king bed and private bathroom. Upper level with 2 bedrooms (1 with queen bed and 1 with 2 twin beds) and shared bathroom. Lower level with garage and laundry room. Comfortable for one or even two families. Wi-Fi and Cable.
Otros aspectos destacables
Higher rates may occur on Saturday to Saturday reservations. For larger parties: We also have a 4 bedroom town home "next door". Properties are only 100 ft apart!!
This Rental Agreement is dated between Winter Park Management LLC, agent for the owner (“Owner”) and (“Renter”)
1. RENTAL UNIT. Owner agrees to rent to Renter and Renter agrees to rent from Owner the property known as in Winter Park, Colorado (“Condo”) from to , pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Check in & check out time listed in our Booking Confirmation also attached to the email sent to you.
2. RENT. Renter shall pay to Owner total rent (“Total Rent”) in the amount of dollars (charges listed in our Booking Confirmation also attached to the email sent to you). Please note that the price does not include travel insurance!!
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT. In addition to the Total Rent, Renter shall provide to Owner a security deposit (“Security Deposit”) in the amount of two hundred and fifty dollars ($250.00) held as cash or a credit card hold. Provided Renter has not caused any accidental damage to the property, fixtures, furniture, electronics, gaming systems/games, Linen, towels or personal property within the rented property and further, all items of personal property in the Condo are accounted for after Renter’s departure, Owner shall refund the Security Deposit to Renter in full. If the property, any fixtures, furnishings, electronics, gaming systems/games, Linen, towels or personal property have been damaged or are not accounted for, the Owners Agent shall provide written or electronic notice to Renter within thirty (30) days after the check-out date and Owner shall have the right to reduce the Security Deposit by the costs of the repair or replacement of the personal property. If the costs of any repair or replacement exceed the Security Deposit, the "Damage Waiver" will take effect up to dollars $1000.00. Renter shall be liable to Owner for said costs of the repair or replacement above dollars $1000.00, including reasonable attorney's fees. Security Deposit will not cover damages caused by pets, smoking, theft, vandalism or gross negligence caused by Renter.
4. CANCELLATIONS. Cancellations of reservations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the check-in date will receive a full refund of Total Rent and Damage Deposit less a cancellation fee equal to one night’s rent. Cancellations made within 60 days of the check-in date will be refunded; under the same conditions as above, but only if the property is rebooked for the Term. If only a portion of the Term is rebooked, only a proportionate amount of Total Rent will be refunded based on the portion of the Term that has been rebooked. No refunds will be provided due to inoperable appliances, pools, hot tubs, elevators, etc. in property although Owner and Winter Park Management LLC will make every reasonable effort to assure that such appliances and amenities will be and remain in good working order. Also, no refunds will be given due to illnesses, injuries, power blackouts, highway closures or the mandatory evacuation of the area by Grand County officials due to potentially dangerous situations. We recommend the purchase of a travel insurance policy to cover yourself in the event of any of the above occurrences.
5. RENTER. Renter agrees that Renter’s party shall consist of no more than adults and child(ren). Renter shall not have the right to sublet or assign this Agreement. Ski- and board equipment is not to be stored inside the condo. Ski boots are not to be worn in the Condo. Renter must be at least 25 years old. No fraternities, school, civic or other non-family groups are allowed unless Owner grants prior approval.
6. No pets and no smoking allowed in the property or its balcony. Subject to a mandatory deep cleaning fee of $500.00 . Subject to additional cleaning costs as well as relocating costs for any future guests staying in this property.
7. GENERAL TERMS. Any disturbance resulting in complaints, police action, other illegal activities, damage to the Condo, or violation of this Agreement or of any of the rules and regulations governing the Condo, will be considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of Renter’s stay and all Renter shall forfeit all rent and deposits paid. Owner is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to Renter’s belongings or personal injury to Renter or anyone in Renter’s party while at the above-mentioned property. Renter agrees to contact owner or owner's agent immediately if a maintenance problem develops during Renter’s stay (contact information for owner's agent are provided in the Booking Confirmation sent to Renter). Owner reserves the right to make repairs as necessary, and to enter the Condo with reasonable notice, or without notice if Renter cannot be reached. The Condo is individually owned and managed and Owner has attempted to describe the Condo to the best of Owner’s ability. If Renter is not satisfied with the Condo, Owner is under no obligation to refund any rent to Renter and further, Owner is not able to transfer Renter to another location or condo. Any notices required or allowed under this Agreement, including cancellation notices, shall be in writing and sent either by e-mail, facsimile or U.S. Mail to the address of Winter Park Management LLC, 5551 Jaguar Way, Highlands Ranch, CO 80130. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, and all such counterparts so executed shall together be deemed to constitute one final Agreement as if signed by all parties, and each such counterpart shall be deemed an original. This Agreement may be executed and delivered via facsimile or e-mail with the facsimile or electronic signatures being acceptable and binding upon the parties. This Agreement shall be deemed to be a contract under the laws of Colorado, and for all purposes shall be construed in accordance with such laws. Any suit, claim or action commenced to enforce the terms of this Agreement shall be brought in the appropriate venue in Colorado. The prevailing party under any legal action brought under this Agreement shall be entitled to an award of costs and attorneys’ fees from the other party.
Owner(URL HIDDEN)Renter(s)(URL HIDDEN)
Charlotte Patel – Winter Park Management LLC