Le Moulin d'Orpierre, Middle house.
Provençal semi-detached house within an immense garden and a neighbor of a big field of lavender. Can welcome until 14 people. Beautiful view on surrounding mountains, very close to Orpierre. Terrace and private barbecue. Quiet and charming welcome guaranteed!
During our 300 sunny days, enjoy our 500m2 garden!
Enjoy a nap under a tree or by the river or when it is warm, have a game of petanque or table football or try the slackline.
It is the most flexible of our houses. Ideal for groups, it possesses numerous single beds and can welcome from 2 to 14 people and even up to 28 people by renting the adjacent Upper House.
The house is on two levels:
• A living-dining room with a fully-equipped kitchen,
• A big bedroom with a double bed and two bunk beds with the possibility of adding a stow-away single bed,
• A bathroom with shower and washbasin,
• One separate WC.
• A room with a single bed and a double bed with the possibility of adding a stow-away single bed,
• A room with two single beds with the possibility of adding two stow-away single beds,
• A bathroom with a shower and WC.
Get moving around our place:
• Climbing in one of the most well known European sites
• Hiking on the GR946 or on the Golden trails
• Mountain biking on the 1,400km of “blue and black level” tracks or racing on the roads of the “Tour de France”
• Air sports: paragliding or hang-gliding from the Chabre mountain, freefalling from the Gap Tallard airfield.
• Via ferrata or canyoning for those who wish to experience extreme sport thrills.
Otros aspectos destacables
Sheets included in the price. 0,80€ tourist tax a night and by adult to pay on the spot.
Baby equipement available on demand for free ( high chair, bed, bath...)
We can propose you the dinner on reservation (18€) made with local products and organic if possible .
We live on the domain so we will be there to give you all the information you need.
We are both from the region around Orpierre ,and bought the Moulin, an old converted mill, in July, 2012. Our aim is to offer friendly, good quality accommodation, in a pleasant setting and at an affordable price.
To complete our offer we propose the discovery of our countryside: the lavender, the culture of truffles