One of the most perfect locations in all of Gatlinburg, close to Parkway (about 5 miles), and still in the woods.!
This luxurious cabin just comes from complete remodeling: all brand new appliances, beds, mattresses, and professionally decorated in new modern Scandinavian style.
The living room offers an inviting area to relax. Leather couches accented with a real stone fireplace offers a cozy atmosphere. There is a 55' HDTV mounted on the fireplace for your enjoyment.
The living room has few large glasses and deck where you can enjoy the awesome views of the mountains.
Both bedrooms have a king size beds and baths (full).
The master bedroom has a king size bed with a 32' HDTV. This suite offers a full bathroom with a Jet tub along with a separate heart shaped Jacuzzi.
The second bedroom also has king size bed and a 32' HDTV for your continued comfort. This suite offers a full bathroom with separate shower.
Basement equipped with sleeping sofa and electric fireplace. 42 inches TV, DVD, bar table with air hokey and football can be a fun for all family in rainy days. This floor has a washer and dryer in the closet so no need to over pack or go to the laundry mat. An iron and ironing board are also included.
Outside Patio has large table with 6 chairs and umbrella. Also, enjoy hot tub and mountain view while grilling your favorite food on gas or charcoal grill.
This is a smoke free unit. Some pets are allowed at this location.
1. Before you check out, please place all dirty dishes in dishwasher(and run it), and all dirty towels on bathroom on first floor (Do not strip beds).
2. Please, do not leave any food or trash outside.
1. All kitchen appliances including coffee maker, blender, toaster, and
2. Towels (including kitchen) and linings.
3. Hand soap and dishwasher detergent.
4. Toilet tissue and paper towels.
What’s NOT provided
1. Wood for fireplace and fire pit.
2. Salt, pepper, sugar, ketchup, and or any souses.
Early check in/Late check out.
You may request an early check-in during the booking process, or a late checkout upon arrival at the property. We do our best to honor such requests, but special accommodations depend on availability and are not guaranteed. Please be sure to verify and confirm your requests with the host, upon check-in. 50$ fee may apply if you over stay check out time without approval.
If you left something and want it to be shipped, we charge 15$ fee (this covers gas and time) plus cost of shipping.
VACATION RENTAL SHORT TERM LEASE AGREEMENT
1. Maximum Occupancy. The maximum number of persons allowed to stay in the Property is limited to 8, unless the Owner gives its prior written consent.
2. Keys & Access Codes. Owner will provide Guest with 1 key, which will unlock the front door to the Property. Guest is not allowed to make duplicate keys. A fee of 50$ will be charged to Guest for failure to return a key. Any attempt to access a locked area is just cause for immediate termination of this Agreement, forfeiture of all rent paid, and Guest will be liable for any missing items or damage.
3. Acts of God. If there is a storm or severe weather and a mandatory evacuation order is issued by state or local authorities, Guest shall be entitled to a prorated refund for each night Guest is unable to
occupy the Property. Owner will not be liable or deemed in default under this Agreement for any failure to perform or delay in performing any of its obligations due to or arising out of any act not within its control, including, without limitation, acts of God.
4. Cleaning. Daily housekeeping services are not included in the rental rate. Throughout the rental period, Guest will be responsible for keeping the Property clean and in good condition. Any unsafe or dangerous condition must be reported to Owner immediately. Guest acknowledges that on the Arrival Date, the Property is in good condition, except for any defect Guest may report to Owner by the end of the first day following the Arrival Date. The Property should be left in the same condition as it was found by Guest on the Arrival Date. Guest promises to leave the Property in good repair.
5. Mechanical Failures. Owner attempts to properly maintain the Property. While all electrical and mechanical equipment within the Property are in good working order, Owner cannot guarantee against
mechanical failure of electrical service, stopped plumbing, water supply, heating, air conditioning, audio visual equipment, internet access, cable service, or appliances. Guest agrees to report any inoperative
equipment or other maintenance problem to Owner immediately. Owner will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. Guest will allow Owner or a person permitted by Owner
access to the Property for purposes of repair and inspection. Owner is not responsible for any inconvenience that may occur and reasonable refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of such items.
6. Limitation on Liability. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur to any member of the Rental Party or Guest’s visitors while in the Property or on the Property. Owner is not
responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables belonging to any member of the Rental Party or any of Guest’s visitors. Guest agrees to assume the risk of any harm arising from use of the Property.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL OWNER BE LIABLE TO GUEST OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING ARISING OUT OF OR ELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR GUEST’S RENTAL OF THE PROPERTY OR USE OF THE PROPERTY. IN NO EVENT WILL OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF OWNER SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
7. Violation of Agreement. If Guest or any member of the Rental Party violates any of the terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to maximum occupancy, visitors and rental rules and restrictions,
Owner may evict Guest and the Rental Party from the Property and Guest will forfeit all rent and security deposit paid.
1. Tenant agrees to the following terms:
a. Tenant shall be responsible for Tenant’s Pet at all times.
b. Tenant will take all reasonable action to not allow Tenant’s Pet from
creating a nuisance, annoyance and disturbance to the other tenants and
c. Tenant’s Pet will be kept in appropriate areas within the Premises and will not be left unattended for an undue amount of time.
d. Tenant’s Pet will be under the full control of Tenant at all times and is
allowed outside the Premises only if contained in a fenced in area or restrained on a leash or in a pet carrier.
e. Tenant will clean up and properly dispose of all pet waste inside and
outside the Premises including any and all common areas.
f. Tenant will comply with all applicable community association rules, statutes, local ordinances, rules and regulations.
2. Tenant shall be liable for any damage, loss or injury caused by Tenant’s Pet. Tenant will pay all costs to repair, clean or replace any damage to the Premises including but not limited to carpets, floors, tiles, walls, doors, screens, windows, blinds, drapes, cabinets, landscaping and fences.
4. Tenant will pay a pet fee 50$.
5. Tenant shall indemnify, hold harmless and defend Landlord against any and all liabilities, judgments, actions, suits, costs, expenses, losses or claims by third parties for injury to a person or damage to property caused by Tenant’s Pet.