Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Located close to the Railyard in the Guadalupe Historic District, Casa Agave is a 2 bedroom, one bath historically contributing territorial style adobe. This renovated cottage is less than a mile to the downtown historic Santa Fe plaza.
Welcome to Casa Agave!
Located close to the Railyard in the Guadalupe Historic District, Casa Agave is a 950 sq. ft., two bedroom, one bath, historically contributing territorial style adobe cottage. This duplex was renovated in 2007, updated in 2016, and has hardwood floors throughout, a full kitchen with hickory cabinets, two separate bedrooms and easy access to a washer and dryer. Casa Agave sleeps five with a queen size bed in bedroom 1 and a queen size bed plus a single bed in bedroom 2. The living room has a sofa, two chairs, a 50” smart tv with cable, and a salvaged wood coffee table. The kitchen has a gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator with icemaker, as well as a coffeemaker and toaster; it is well equipped for making Santa Fe your home away from home.
Casa Agave is located within our private compound and has free off-street parking for two vehicles. Casa Agave also has a gated front garden and a covered entry “portale” with a table and chairs for enjoying the spectacular Santa Fe evenings and sunsets.
Atención a los huéspedes
I love living in Santa Fe, look forward to meeting you and available to answer questions, plus happy to make recommendations on favorite spots for dining, hiking and enjoying all that Santa Fe has to offer. However, I will respect your privacy so interaction is up to each guest's preferences. You can call or text me, or email about anything you may need.
Otros aspectos destacables
Come to Santa Fe and experience the smell of pinon smoke and skiing during the winter holidays, plus all the activities that take place during the summer months. The Plaza downtown is host to Spanish Market in July and Indian Market in August, plus arts & crafts fairs and festivals taking place throughout the summer with live music on the Plaza’s bandstand. Over on Santa Fe’s Museum Hill, don’t miss the International Folk Art Market in July, as well as visiting the International Folk Art Museum, the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, the Wheelwright Museum of the American Indian and the Spanish Colonial Arts Society.
In addition to all the cultural offerings there are outdoor activities for summer and winter: hiking, biking, fishing, trailrunning, skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, rafting and much, much more. There’s a reason Santa Fe was named the Best Small City in America by Conde Nast Traveler's 26th Annual Readers' Choice Awards, come stay at Casa Agave and find out why!
Exhibit A: RENTAL RULES
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth below may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Parking: Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Park vehicles only in the spaces designated for Unit A and do not block the shared driveway. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit. There is a washer/dryer in the unit if you need to freshen linens, a mid stay clean may be available upon request from Homeowner for an additional fee, with prior arrangements and at your sole cost.
8. Water and Sewer: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the drain, you could be charged damages of up to $300.
9. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
10. Wifi: There is high speed internet and a wireless router in Casa Agave, it is shared with other units, do not turn off, unplug or otherwise tamper with the wifi.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Chip & Romi Dunahugh (“Homeowner”) and Guest____________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: 822 Agua Fria St. Unit A Santa Fe, NM 87501
The property is furnished and includes queen size bed in bedroom one, queen size bed and single bed in bedroom two, sofa and two chairs in the living room, refrigerator with ice maker, dish-washer, gas range, washer/dryer, microwave, coffee maker, television, linens, towels and utensils for cooking and dining.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons: Guest 1 name here:
Guest 2 name here:
Guest 3 name here:
Guest 4 name here:
Guest 5 name here:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to five (5) persons. An additional charge of $25 per person per night for guests in addition to five (5) will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease. Per dates of agreement in Airbnb only. The lease begins at 4p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11a.m. on the “Checkout Date”. This is a Fixed End Date Lease.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a three (3) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday and special event periods.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: $300, the following info is from the Airbnb website: “How does Airbnb handle security deposits? Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms. When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's
payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit. If a host makes a claim on the security deposit, we mediate and collect payment from the guest, as necessary. Please read details on the claim process as a host or guest [on the airbnb website]. After a reservation is made, you can verify the amount of the security deposit on your billing receipt. Security deposits are not included in the total cost of a listing and we do not charge service fees on security deposits.”
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Home-owner immediately.
b. Rental Rate. Payment in full of the Airbnb quote shall be due when booking: Lodgers tax of 7% and GRT/sales of 8.3125% are included.
9. Cancellation Policy: Per Airbnb website Casa Agave cancellation policy is Moderate: Full refund 5 days prior to arrival, except fees. See Airbnb website for details.
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are through Airbnb website.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement.
Chip & Romi Dunahugh
Phone # (during stay)
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 28 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am an artist, you will find some of my and my late husband's artwork in the rental unit and I would be happy to talk about art and share information on our favorite galleries, museums, and restaurants. In addition to working in the studio, I am an organic gardener and also enjoy sewing and craft projects.
I love living in Santa Fe and am are available to answer questions and happy to make recommendations on favorite spots for dining, hiking and enjoying all that Santa Fe has to offer, otherwise I will respect your privacy.