Homestay (We live in 3 adults)
Near 1.2 km from center. Close to mall, pharmacy, banks, market and bus stop.
we have other rooms, see detailed description
* We expect guest help in order and property conservation. If the guest causes any damage, should bear the costs applicable to repair it.
* You can only make structural change inside the house with the owner's permission. It is forbidden to open or enter the room not rented.
* After 22:00 we would like to minimize the noise to not generate disorders with neighbors.
* You may not use laundry (washing machine and products).
* The items contained in the house should be preserved in its quality and quantity.
* In case of damage, disappearance, loss or breakage of any tool, equipment or decorative item should the guest reimburse, immediately after finding the owners of the house with another object of the same type, quality and quantity or should be agreed between the shares the amount of compensation.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 32 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Olá, eu sou a Larissa. Moro com meus pais. Como a casa é grande, resolvemos abrir para receber pessoas e trocar experiências.
Falo inglês básico, meu pai fala um pouco de alemão.
Meus pais geralmente ficam em casa.
Hi, I´m Larissa. I Live with my parents. WE have a big house, so we are open it to receive people and change experiences. I speak english (I can turn me around), and my father speaks a bit of German. My parents doesn't work, they usually still at home