A generous sized family home offering various living zones for your family. Perfect for your next holiday. Close to the beach or Perth city. Easy access via car or public transport.
The large spacious hallway welcomes you into the home. The ground level contains a master sized guest bedroom with ensuite. The formal lounge room features a cozy built in gas fireplace and lead light doors, which lead to the large office or fifth bedroom. At the rear of the home is open plan living with large spacious family lounge room, dining area and large kitchen with generous cupboards, granite bench tops and European appliances. The kitchen's bifold servery windows open to the tropical alfresco area providing you the ability to entertain in style with unobstructed views of the family friendly yard.
Upstairs are three master sized bedrooms; two with generous walk in robes. The sharply fitted out bathrooms comprise of large Italian rectified tiles on the walls and floor, granite waterfall end benches, ceramic fixtures, large mirrors, soft closing drawers and toilets plus semi frameless showers with a full sized bath in the children's bathroom.
The back yard features solid limestone garden beds with a large Indian beach tree as a centre piece. There is a large area for the children to run around, a playground and two established vegetable gardens.
There is a parking available for 3 cars in the large paved driveway.
Public transport is fantastic with easy access to the buses going to numerous schools including Churchlands High School, St Marys, Hale as well as various areas including the beach, Perth city and local shopping centre.
- Three separate living areas (2 on ground floor & 1 upstairs)
- Four master sized bedrooms :-
1 x king bed
1 x queen bed
1 x single
1 x king single
- Three quality bathrooms with Italian rectified tiles (wall and floor), semi-framless showers screens, granite bench tops with waterfall ends, ceramic fixtures and soft closing drawers and toilets;
- Modern kitchen with granite benches, generous cupboards and European appliances (900mm SMEG oven, range top and cook top (6 burner), Bosch dishwasher).
- Semi-commercial bifold servery windows open from kitchen to alfresco area.
- Huge open plan family, kitchen and dining area leads onto the outside deck.
- Formal lounge room with gas fire place.
- Huge upstairs living leading onto balcony with uninterrupted views.
EXPERT PICKS DOUBLEVIEW AS THE AREA TO BUY
Valuer Lachlan Delahunty, of Propell National Valuers, said it is smart to look for infrastructure upgrades and Doubleview, near a soon-to-be revamped Scarborough, is likely to see a flow-on effect.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Close to the beach, parks, shops, cafes, restaurants, top schools and public transport.
We have a strict no party or excess noise policy.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.