Departamento o casa entera
A newly refurbished, bright, comfortable two bedroom flat with 2 bathrooms on the lower ground floor of a typical white stucco house, just eight minutes from Victoria Station in Central London.
A comfortable, modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom flat on the lower ground floor of a typical period white stucco house just 8 minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
Whether this is your first visit or you are returning to London this is a fabulous location in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe.
The flat is close to the excellent transport facilities of Victoria (Underground, train, coach and bus) from where you can easily reach every part of London and the rest of Britain. It is very easily reached from all major airports and stations.
Eurostar is less than 30 minutes away and Heathrow, Gatwick and London City airports can all be reached in under an hour.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
- London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- Buckingham Palace
- Tate Britain and the Saatchi Gallery
- National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
- Trafalgar Square, Leicester Square and Covent Garden
- British Museum
- Soho and China Town
- Piccadilly Circus
- Bond Street, Oxford Street and Regent Street
- Selfridges, Harrods and Harvey Nichols
- St James Park and Green Park
- Hyde Park and Kensington Palace
- London Bridge, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London
- Tate Modern, The Shard and Borough Market
- Natural History Museum, Science Museum, V&A Museum
- Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
Recently renovated, it’s a bright, clean, modern, stylish and very comfortable 2 bedroom flat with a family bathroom. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for couples or a family, the flat accommodates up to 6 people.
The living room has a sofa-bed, dining table, large window and attached kitchen fully equipped with all the essentials required for your catering needs, be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Free Wi-Fi and TV
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival
- Free light breakfast
- Private bathroom with shower
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest (changed on a weekly basis)
- Wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine with dryer
- Free mini bar with water, juice, soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Maps, events flyers and guides to help you to enjoy the city and beyond
- A large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are nearby
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, Indian, Thai, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available within a 3 minute walk
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer, Tesco and Waitrose) and Italian delicatessen within 3-7 minute walk
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes walk
- Bakeries and coffee shops within one block
- Smaller convenience stores / corner shops
Disponible para huéspedes
No matter which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to me. Just let me know in advance and I will tell you how.
If there is anything else you need to know before you book, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Full contact details and directions to the flat are included in your itinerary which is available once your booking is confirmed.
Atención a los huéspedes
We always meet our guests to hand over the keys, walk guests through the flat and answer any queries as well as provide an overview of local amenities. If, due to arrival times, we are unable to meet guests on arrival we meet them at the earliest opportunity.
Otros aspectos destacables
Long term rates will automatically be applied for stays of 7 days or more.
Early and late check in fees:
We offer a flexible approach but there is a late check in fee: £20 for arrivals after 20:00 plus £10 for each hour after.
Early check ins are dependent on availability and a fee will apply for morning check ins.
Please advise us as soon as possible if you expect to be late so we can make arrangements for a revised check in time.
For longer stays, we clean and change linen once a week. Additional cleaning is available on request.
It's a strictly non-smoking flat. If you smoke you have to go outside.
Do consider neighbours - no parties and avoid excessive noise.
Don't eat or drink on beds.
Avoid cooking fried, or strong smelling food.
Please keep the flat clean during your stay: wash dishes and throw out rubbish, especially before checking out. In the event that the flat is left in a condition which requires exceptional cleaning, these costs may be charged.
The cost of cleaning or replacing stained items will be charged: this includes make-up on bedding, towels or carpets.
Consider the environment
Put rubbish in the large black bin on the corner of Cambridge Street. There is a recycling bin next to it.
Try to avoid leaving the lights and heating on when you go out.
Accidents happen. If you break anything or something needs repair, let me know.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 95 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am originally from South East Asia and have lived in London for several years. I have traveled to several countries with my husband and we are happy to assist queries or requests when you are booking or during your stay.
We enjoy visiting new places to discover the local culture and experience regional foods.
Acerca del alojamiento
Al alojarte con Airbnb, te quedas en la casa de otra persona.