Beautiful new cottage "Fawn Creek" located in Canyon Lake, Texas just a short walk to boat ramp 1! This gorgeous little cottage sits on .51 tree shaded acres with Hill country views and a wet weather creek! Fire Pit, Hammock, Wii game system, Cable, Int.
This beautiful new luxury cottage has unique turquoise stained concrete floors, magnificent hand made live edge furnishings, 150 year old tree stump table, (look for the bullet in the headboard, or the 150 year old ring inside the tree stump that was used to tie a horse). Everything in this cabin is new and unique, but warmly furnished, comfortable, and cozy! New mattresses from Denver Mattress Company, Luxury linens and bedding, down comforters and duvet covers, soft pillows and throws! Snuggie up on the soft shag rug with comfy throw pillows and throws to play a game of monopoly or watch your favorite movie on Netflix! Sit by the fire and roast marshmallows or hot dogs while singing songs! Plenty of room to let the kids play and explore the creek bed, or laze around on the hammock and read a good book. Walk down to the boat ramp and dock to fish, swim, snorkel, take your floaties or the jet skis, just about 3 tenths of a mile walk or drive. This cabin is centrally located to the Lowes grocery store just 2.5 miles up the road on either side, about 3 miles from the dam and beach area, and only 4 miles from the most popular section of the Guadalupe to put your floats in or see a concert at Whitewater Amphitheater. Just 13 miles to New Braunfels, Schlitterbahn, and only 25 minutes to San Marcos and the Outlet Malls, or 45 minutes to the Alamo! Too many amenities to mention! Fawn Creek Cabin, private, hidden, quiet, romantic, cozy, comfortable, and centrally located, but hidden away in the trees!
Disponible para huéspedes
Atención a los huéspedes
Guest must sign the last page of the rental agreement, fill out the guest list, give a description of the car/cars to be parked in the driveway, and send a copy of their drivers license to (EMAIL HIDDEN) or fax to ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Otros aspectos destacables
MAINSAIL VACATION PROPERTIES
Mainsail Vacations are on-site property managers and owners who live in the subdivisions or within a 25 mile radius of each of our properties. We want to assure our guests the comfort of knowing our management staff is on call 24/7 for lockouts, lost keys, maintenance issues, and minor emergencies. We hope you will find that everything in your vacation property is in good working order, that it is clean upon your arrival, and that you have everything you need to make your vacation a most enjoyable and memorable one. Be sure to let us know if we can help with your vacation in any way!
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS
Booking a Mainsail Vacation Property is easy. Browse our website, (URL HIDDEN) anytime of the day, any day of the week for photographs, descriptions & details. You can reserve a property by cal(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or by also visiting each property on the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) directly from our website! Just scroll to the bottom of the page of the property you are wanting to reserve and click on the BOOK IT button. It will take you directly to the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) page for that property where you can make a safe and secure payment on line!
One person in your party must be responsible for payments, property damages and all responsibilities spelled out herein and in the rental contract; this designated person's primary email address will be used for all notices and correspondence. You must be 30 years old with a valid driver’s license and matching credit card to rent any of our properties. The person renting the property must stay the entire length of the rental period. Each guest staying on the property must be registered on the rental agreement and the responsible party making the reservations agrees to give each registered guest a copy of our rental rules and policies. The responsible party will be responsible for any misuse of the property, damaged or missing items, excessive use of the property, also considered damage, or not abiding by our rental rules or rental policies; pet policies, occupancy policies, smoking policies, septic policies, will result in forfeiture of all rental fees and deposits and possible fines and or extra fees charged to the card on file.
After you make your reservation, we'll e-mail you a rental contract and your guest registration forms. Your reservation is confirmed at this time ($50 cancellation fee will apply), regardless of our receiving the necessary signed documents and the advance payment. The advance payment is the reservation deposit or 50% of rental amount, or 100% of the rental fees plus deposit, de[ending on when you are making your reservations. Each property owner has their own reservation deposit amount. The total rate includes all applicable taxes and fees plus a cleaning fee. Linens and towels are provided, and standard beds are made for your arrival.
Each rental is stocked with shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, hand soap, air freshener, dish soap, dishwasher liquid, a limited supply of trash bags, a limited supply of paper goods such as paper towels and toilet paper, coffee, creamer, and a gift basket of our choice will also be included on arrival. All rentals will have an iron and ironing board plus a hair dryer for your convenience.
The remaining balance is due 30 days before time of check-in and may be paid by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Diners Club accepted). If your paperwork and advance payment are not received within 24 hours of booking, your reservation will be automatically cancelled. We do not
If your reservation is made fewer than 30 days prior to check-in, Full payment is due at the time of booking –by using a credit or debit card.
CHOOSING YOUR VACATION RENTAL
Rental properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of the owners. They vary in size, décor and amenities; pictures, descriptions, and amenities appear on our (EMAIL HIDDEN)
HOUSE LOCATIONS AND QUALITY RATINGS
Locations of properties vary, yet all are within a 25 mile radius of Canyon Lake, Texas. Rental Agents can answer specific questions regarding views, lake views, waterfront properties, river front properties, river properties, condos, homes, and cabins.
Rustic Rustic properties might be located further out in remote areas, less equipped, such as cable, wifi, internet service, or cell phone service could be spotty or non-existent, but a great value for the guest who likes to rough it!
Luxury Luxury Class category of condos, cabins, and homes offers all of the modern conveniences and comforts of a fully equipped Professionally Managed Vacation Rental home. Expect to find most every comfort included, with great views to match.
Grand The Grand Class of properties include Estate Property offerings which are generally quite large and long on comfort, offer outstanding views, are often steeped in Canyon Lake views, waterfront lake, waterfront river, and frequently include the most modern elements of design. Grand Class homes include THE most exclusive Professionally Managed Vacation Rental offerings in the Hill Country region.
PROPERTIES and AMENITIES
All properties feature standard items including, cell phone service, but maybe spotty or unavailable if you are renting in a remote or hilly area, TV/Tvs, or Netflix, and most with cable or satellite service, most with internet service, and some with Wii game systems and games, some with Blu-Ray, all have central heating and air, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots and pans, dishes, utensils, glassware, and BBQ grills either on the property or on the grounds (condos). Unique and specific equipment and/or amenities for each property are listed in the individual property description in the brochure or on the website. Jetted tubs, additional TVs, VCRs, DVDs, porch furniture, water access, recreational games, equipment and similar items may be furnished as a courtesy by the owner and are not guaranteed.
HOLIDAYS AND PEAK SEASON RENTALS
The following peak seasons requires a two-night minimum stay Peak Season from Memorial Day to Labor Day, and all peak holidays, Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Weekend and Labor Day Weekend, and Texas spring Break during the month of March require a 3 night minimum stay. All low season holidays require a 3 night minimum, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. A 2 night minimum required during low season from the end of Labor Day Weekend to the beginning of Memorial Day Weekend, with the exception of Texas Spring
Break in March. Rates are non-negotiable during peak season unless we have had a cancellation. Peak and low season Holiday rates are non-negotiable. Weekend bookings require both Friday and Saturday
rental. We do not reserve single weekend days unless you are booking a full week Saturday to Saturday. Please ask about special rates when booking a full week!
During the summer Peak Season, all properties have a minimum two-night stay requirement.. . Some properties will offer the seventh night free if booking a full week! Off-Peak seasons offer extra value and weekly rates for Winter Texans and Snowbirds.
Check-in time for all guests is between 300 p.m. and 6 p.m.; this allows our housekeeping staff time to prepare your vacation property properly. Please don't pressure our staff to let you into your property before 300 p.m., however do feel free to call our office to discover if an early arrival is possible. We are always happy to get you started earlier than 3pm if the property is properly prepared, however there's plenty to do should you need to wait -- enjoy our rivers, the lake, tour the Canyon Lake Gorge, or tour historical Gruene,Texas located just 15 minutes away, or visit one of our local wineries. On rare occasions it may be necessary to delay check-in beyond 300 p.m. due to excessive dirt, excessive cleaning, shampooing carpets or rugs. These are unexpected rare situations, but they do occur. We do not give rate discounts or refunds for needing to delay check-in times. Under no circumstances should you go directly to or enter your vacation property before check-in. Some of our properties will allow an early morning check-in after 9am for a flat rate fee of 150.00 for homes and 50.00 flat rate fee for the condos if the property was vacant the night before your arrival and the home is ready for check-in. Please check with your agent to make special arrangements.
Check-out time is 1100 a.m. for all properties during low season and peak season and peak holidays. Housekeeping arrives between 11 and 1115am and they will not stop if there is a car or cars in the driveway or designated parking space. This will result in your card being charged an extra day, so please be courteous and make sure your party has departed by 1100am checkout time. Check-in and out times are strictly enforced during peak season.
Each property has a checkout procedure and a check list on the property. Mainsail Vacation Properties requires that you follow the checkout procedures before departing. Housekeeping will charge an extra fee for excessive cleaning on the first 5 items listed below if you do not;
1) Bag all of your trash and put in the receptacles provided at each property. Please check the property information book for trash pick-up and times to make sure you have put the trash out the night before they arrive. Do not leave bags outside of the receptacles. If you cannot fit all of your bags in then you will need to carry your trash with you. Maximum should be 3 bags if you are staying 3 days and 6 bags if you are staying a week. The trash
company will not take more than 6 bags at some properties. Some homes have trash receptacles that will hold more trash, but please make sure it is all bagged and in the cans. Critters will get in the trash if left outside. Housekeeping will charge you to pick up, bag, or if they have take your trash with them.
2) Wash all of your dirty dishes and put away, or load the dishwasher and turn on before leaving. Do not leave dishes behind if there is not enough room to fit them all in the dishwasher. Please wash them and put them away.
3) Clean out the refrigerator of all food and dispose of properly. Please make sure the bags of food are securely tied and lid is on the trash can so critters cannot get in! Clean up any spills.
4) Leave all dirty towels on the floor in the bathroom
5) Strip beds and leave all linens on the laundry room floor and start a load of laundry before you leave.
6) Turn off all electronics, and TV’s. Put all DVD’s, CD’s, games, and controls back in their baskets, boxes, or designated areas.
7) Turn the thermostat to 80 in the Summer and 65 in the Winter.
8) Close all blinds and curtains.
9) Lock all windows and doors.
10) Sign our guest book and take a brochure with you!
11) Make one more round to see if you have left anything under beds, couch cushions, etc.
12) Please put your key back in the lock box so that housekeeping can get in!
13) Set the alarm (if designated in the information book).
14) Call or text our staff to let them know you have left the property.
15) Have a safe trip home!
16) Go to our website at (URL HIDDEN) and give us a review! And make reservations for your next trip or year!
During Mid and Low Seasons and for two-night rentals, check-out days and departure times may be more flexible based upon availability. Check with our office prior to departure to see if late check-out may be possible.
With the exception of holidays and Peak Season rentals, guests may arrive on any day. Our lock boxes located at every property will accommodate your late arrival should you need to check in anytime after 3pm. We do not offer discounted rates for late arrivals or early checkouts. If you book a Friday you must book Saturday unless Friday was already booked and Saturday is available for check-in. We do not reserve single weekend days.
A quiet atmosphere for the enjoyment of our guests and our Hill country, Canyon Lake, Guadalupe River, Comal River, and Blanco river neighbors is paramount. We rent only to couples, families, family groups and responsible adults over the age of 30. Any use of the property for purposes other than family vacations must be addressed at the time of the reservation. Occasions such as parties, bachelor parties,
bachelorette parties, college parties, weddings, receptions, company gatherings, or picnics are not allowed. We do not rent to prom groups, school or graduation groups, fraternities or sororities or youth groups with or without adult supervision. Adults may not rent properties on behalf of underage guests. Guests must comply with these Rental Policies and all subdivision restrictions. In certain circumstances, a refundable security deposit will be required. There will be a 200.00 fine charged to the card on file per person per night for each guest occupying the property over the limited number of allowed guests.
The listed LIMIT number indicates the maximum number of occupants allowed in a property at any one time. (Exceptions for infants under age 2 only.) · Condominiums listing a range, such as Limit 4 or 6, refers to varying bedding arrangements provided by the individual property owner. The website description or your reservation specialist can provide details. 4 adults maximum per condo unit.
Atmosphere conducive to quiet enjoyment of guests in surrounding accommodations must be maintained at all times.
All rules and regulations at each property must be strictly observed.
Only responsible adults of legal contractual age may contract for rental. Legal renter named on the rental agreement must occupy property during dates listed on the agreement. Identification must be furnished upon request.
Absolutely NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED.
Our brochure and website indicate the maximum number of guests allowed in each property. All guests and their vehicles must be listed on the Guest Registration form. Exceptions are made only for infants.
*Please Note Violations of rental occupancy restrictions are grounds for IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND FORFEITURE OF ALL RENTAL CHARGES AND FEES.
SOFA SLEEPERS AND BERTH BUNK BEDS
We advertise the condos sleep “4” adults, but each condo is a 1/1 with a Queen bed in the master and either a full sleeper sofa, full convertible sofa, or a full futon sofa in the living room. Sofa sleepers, convertible sofas, and futons are best suited for a single adult or children and may be uncomfortable for 2 adults. Bunk beds are strictly for teens and children under the age of 18.
Locked owners' closets are not included in your rental.
Garages do not have guaranteed access for guests. Most are for owner usage only and are not included in your rental.
Fireworks are strictly prohibited by law at all Mainsail Vacation Properties.
Firearms are prohibited at all Mainsail Vacation Properties or Canyon Lake Vacation Properties managed rental properties
To help preserve the quality of life in the Hill country area, subdivisions limit the number of cars which can be parked at properties. Most subdivisions allow 2 to 4 cars at each property, where at some (condos) it’s just one. Check with the Rental Agent about parking restrictions for your specific vacation property. RVs and campers are not permitted on the grounds of any property, and parking is not allowed on the streets, or lawn areas.
All condos have designated boat parking on a first come basis. Some homes have limited parking spaces and do not allow boats larger than 25’ and will require a boat slip at the Canyon Lake Marina. Please ask your agent about your boat before you rent a property.
We have a NO PETS POLICY on most of our properties, but a few of our properties are pet-friendly and allow one to two small dogs. Be sure to ask about these properties when you speak with the Rental Agent or you can search for pet-friendly properties on our website. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $150 per pet (dogs only) and extra 75.00 cleaning fee. Extra fees could be charged for excessive pet hair, pet smells, excessive dirt tracked in, evidence of your pets on the furniture, etc. Pets are NEVER allowed on our furniture and MUST be crated at night, and on a leash AT ALL TIMES when outside of the home unless you are renting a home with a fenced in area..
Please do not attempt to bring your pets to one of our properties that have a strict NO PET POLICY!! You will automatically forfeit the full security deposit, and Your card will be charged the cost to have the home thoroughly cleaned, sterilized, sanitized, and deodorized. If there are pet smells, pet hair, pet accidents, or evidence that you have had a pet you could be fined extensive fees and fines associated with the cleaning of the property, possible eviction, and forfeiture of all rental fees and deposits.
Please make arrangements to board your pet at Canyon Lake Animal Hospital located off of (EMAIL HIDDEN) ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or Doggone Grooming @ ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Each property has a separate cleaning fee that our housekeeping company charges to clean the home. Cleaning fees are non-negotiable. Our housekeeping company cleans the property from top to bottom taking extra care to sanitize and deodorize everything in the home, paying special attention to detail. They change all bed linens, make all beds, clean, sanitize, and sterilize all bathrooms, wash all linens and towels, restock the home for new guests arrival, clean windows, sweep floors, vacuum rugs, and steam mop all floors. They stage the home as if no one was there before you! You can rest assured that you will be sleeping on fresh clean bed linens under clean blankets, or drying off with fresh clean towels, wash cloths, and hand towels. We do not allow our previous guests or owners to clean the home for your arrival! We take special care to treat each of our properties as if you were staying in a hotel, only better!
WHAT WE PROVIDE
We provide our guests with; A limited number of products per property for the number of guests ; to include toilet paper, paper towels, and trash bags. We also provide your shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, air freshener, coffee, creamer, dish soap, dishwashing soap, cleaning supplies and a welcome gift basket.
All of our properties have a quiet time from 10pm to 9am week days, and from 12am to 9am weekends during low season. Peak season is 12am weekdays to 9am, and 1am weekends to 9am. Our quiet time policy is strictly enforced, so please take it inside after hours. We ask that you please respect our neighbors rights
Guests will be responsible for all damages or loss to the vacation property and its contents that is a direct damage resulting from intentional acts, gross negligence, willful and wanton conduct or damage or loss caused by a pet or other animal brought onto the premises by the Guest, the Guest's family or invited guests. If damage occurs during your stay, be sure to call the office right away so that we can take care of it immediately. Failure to notify Mainsail Vacations office promptly within 6 hours of arrival to notify us of broken or damaged property or damaged items that were present upon your arrival will result in your admission of damages and the credit card on file will be charged.
“EXCESSIVE USE” is considered “DAMAGE” to the property resulting in fines, fees, and charges to the credit card on file and possible lawsuits brought against the responsible party and their guests. It is strictly forbidden to use any of our properties as loud music drinking party houses. “EXCESSIVE USE” by this definition to be described as disturbing the peace, waste hazard, Unreasonable noise inside or outside of the property after 10pm on weekdays, and 11pm on weekends. Firearms are not allowed on or in any of our properties. The possession of firearms on the property, illegal activity or conduct, illegal drugs on the property, loud partying, unnecessary loud noise, loud music, unruly guests, drunk and belligerent behavior, using foul language, excessive trash or dirt around the property, exceeding the guest occupancy limit, partying after quiet time hours, ignoring our pet policy or the NO PET POLICY by having unauthorized pets on the premises, leaving pets unattended on the property at any time, unattended, excessive barking dogs, pets without proper papers, shots or vaccines, pets not on a leash. Using the property for any reason Mainsail Vacations does not allow; bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, college parties, graduations, weddings, receptions, group parties, underage drinking, singles parties and guests under the age of 26. Excessive cars parked around the home or in the neighborhood. Unauthorized vehicles in the drive, on the street, in the yard, in front of the neighbors homes, in neighbor’s yards, excessive amount of cars over the allowed limit per property. Unauthorized boats or water toys on the property, unauthorized large boats over 25’. RV’s or campers parked anywhere on the property, camping or tents anywhere on the property, use of fireworks, possession of firearms, possession of illegal substances, bon fires, illegal
barbecue grills on balconies or decks are all considered “EXCESSIVE USE” and grounds for immediate eviction and loss of all rental charges, fees, and deposits.
“EXCESSIVE USE” in ANY capacity could result in the complete total loss for our managers and owners to legally operate a vacation rental property. This could be a direct result due to any of the above mentioned. Any such disturbance could cause the Home Owner’s Association to amend the deed restrictions to specifically state “no short term rentals allowed”, you could be facing legal fees, attorney fees, and possible lawsuits, and held liable for all damages, fines, and fees associated.
Non-compliance with the rental contract, these rental policies, occupancy rules, subdivision restrictions, or pet restrictions, or any illegal activity or conduct creating a nuisance, waste, hazard or disturbance are each grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & SUBSTITUTIONS
We understand that there can be unforeseen emergencies that could cause you to cancel your reservation. We'll try to work with you to resolve the situation. However, please note our cancellation policy
We do not give refunds for rainy days or overcast skies.
We do not give refunds for power outages during or following severe storms. We strongly recommend that you take Trip Cancellation and Travel Interruption insurance. Information about Travel Insurance will be made available.
No refunds are given for early departures.
Power, cable and telephone outages occur occasionally in the Hill Country region and they are out of our control. We will report the outages; however, no refunds will be given due to these outages.
There is no refund for appliance, plumbing or mechanical failure, utility failure, or circumstances beyond our control. We will do everything we can to repair or replace within a timely manner. But please note that we are in an area where we do not have service workers or maintenance on call. These people have to be called from San Antonio, Austin, New Braunfels, or San Marcos and oftentimes cannot get out here until the next day or after the weekend.
If circumstances require, Mainsail Vacations reserves the right to substitute a comparable Hill country property. If comparable accommodations are not available, then Guests may choose from available properties at the published rate or request a refund.
Once your reservation is made with confirmation number provided any cancellations, changes of dates or switching of properties will invoke the cancellation policy.
Cancellations thirty or more days prior to date of arrival a full refund will be issued, less the cancellation Fee ($50)
Cancellations twenty-nine days to 14 days of arrival a 50% refund will be issued less the Reservation Fee ($50). Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival 0% of rental charges and fees.
A reservation deposit is required on all rentals unless you are booking less than 30 days out, then 100% is due at the time of reservation.
Once you have entered into a contract to rent a property, you are binding yourself to that property for that time. There should be no expectation of compensation or relocation because you don't like the
property or something in the property isn't working to your satisfaction. Unlike a hotel, we cannot relocate you without specific authorization from the home owner. As previously stated, we will make every effort to correct any malfunctions or problems encountered, but no refunds should be expected. Mainsail Vacations reserves the right to cancel a confirmed reservation (with good reason) at any time prior to occupancy of the property.
LOST & FOUND
Mainsail Vacations is not responsible for items left behind in properties. We will attempt to locate lost items, but can’t guarantee that we will find them. Please check your property carefully before leaving. If we find your property we will take them Leann at the Freedom Mail Center in Sattler at 18885 FM 2673, Canyon Lake, Texas 78133 or ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and have them call you for your information and directions on how to deliver your items. We will not give them your personal credit card information, so please do not ask us to give them your information for you. Retrieved items not claimed are kept at the office for 30 days; after 30 days, the items are donated to charity.
Mainsail Vacations is acting solely in the capacity as rental agent acting on behalf of the owner. Each rental of a vacation home is at will and on a day-to-day basis, and each Guest agrees that only one days' notice to vacate is required, and that no notice to terminate the Guest's tenancy with respect to any vacation home is required. To the fullest extent allowed by law, each Guest waives any notice or other requirement that a Landlord is required to provide to a Tenant under Texas Rental Property Codes. To be effective, any notice or request for disclosure by the Guest with respect to the rental of the vacation home or otherwise with respect to these matters must be in writing and delivered to Mainsail Vacations. The rental of each vacation home is made with no implied warranties of merchantability, habitability, fitness for a particular
purpose, or any other kind and each vacation home is rented in its present condition, as is - with all faults.
Subject to the prior provisions in these Rental Policies regarding accidental damage to the house and its contents, Guest shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mainsail Vacations, Keller Williams Realty, it’s brokers, agents, employees, or representatives, the owner of the house, their employees, agents and representatives, and all of their successors and assigns (together, the covered parties), from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, liabilities, causes of action, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) for personal injury or property damage arising from or in connection with Guests right of access to the house and property, occupation or condition of the house and property and/or use of the house and property, and regardless of any negligence or strict liability on the part of any of the covered parties and regardless of the form of claim whether at common law, strict liability, negligence or under any statute or regulation.
Mainsail Vacations does not discriminate with respect to the rental of vacation homes based on race, color, religion, sex, familial status, national origin or disability.
These Rental Policies and the rental contract constitute the entire agreement regarding the rental of the vacation home and unless incorporated herein and therein, there are no oral representations, warranties, agreements or promises pertaining to the rental of the vacation home. All these matters
shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. The terms and provisions of these Rental Policies may be revised and amended at any time, and from time to time, by Mainsail Vacations and if so revised and amended and furnished to the Guest prior to the Guest's occupancy of the vacation home, they shall for all purposes be considered effective and binding upon the Guest, as so revised and amended.
Mainsail Vacations rental guidelines change from time to time. The most current version is found on our website (URL HIDDEN) and is also provided to you along with your rental contract.
PRICES, TAXES & FURNISHINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE..
Décor, style, color schemes and inventory vary since properties are individually owned. Some internet photos may differ due to owner updates or changes.
All rental properties are privately owned and Mainsail Vacations has a contractual relationship with property owners who employ us to act as their agents. We treat all parties (owners & guests) honestly, fairly and in good faith.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to refund Initial Reservation Payments, refuse rental, or to discontinue occupancy if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property.
We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, management or showing to prospective buyer.
Property may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
By renting a property you are assuming all risk of and liability for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises both latent and manifest. In the event damages occur during your occupancy you agree to authorize Mainsail Vacations to charge the cost of such damages to the credit card guaranteeing payment. You also agree to be responsible for and reimburse the property owner for any applicable costs and attorney's fees incurred for collection of damage. Neither Mainsail Vacations nor the owner will be responsible for accidents or injury to guest or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
ISSUES Report all maintenance issues promptly by cal(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Just as might occur at your own well-maintained home, mechanical failures and other breakdowns could occur. Every effort will be made to correct the situation; however, no refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures.
DAMAGE Report any damage or breakage upon occurrence by cal(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) so the matter can be settled before departure. Damages found by inspection crews upon departure will be billed and full payment for repairs will be collected via credit card.
NO GUARANTEES Working condition of pools, hot tubs, air conditioners, cable, phones, internet service, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, appliances, elevators, etc., are NOT guaranteed. No guarantee that pools will be heated. NO REFUNDS or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures and malfunctioning equipment. These amenities are extras provided in addition to the condominium rentals. Although all attempts will be made to correct the situation, some breakdowns cannot be prevented or repaired during your occupancy. Mainsail Vacations will make every effort to If circumstances require, Mainsail Vacations reserves the right to substitute a comparable Hill country property. If comparable accommodations are not available, then Guests may choose from available properties at the published rate or request a refund.
MAINTENANCE VISITS Maintenance technicians and vendors may access the property for purposes of repairing previously reported issues. A form identifying the action taken will be provided at the time of the maintenance visit.
PROPERTIES FOR SALE -- If a property is for sale, the owner reserves the right to have the property shown to prospective buyers. A real estate sales associate from Mainsail Vacations or one of their representatives will contact you to make arrangements to schedule the showing at a convenient time.
All equipment in each property has been inspected to be in working order when you check in. Please report any inoperative equipment or problems to the office immediately. You can expect a courteous and professional attitude to resolving any problem, and we will make every reasonable effort to do so promptly. Please understand that emergencies take precedence, and that trade professionals and resources are scattered & seasonal.
Under no circumstances will there be a reduction of rent for any mechanical failure of refrigerators, dishwashers, washers, dryers, cable or satellite TV, televisions, VCRs, DVD Players, hot tubs, swimming pools or any other appliances or amenities.
NOTE Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the property information in our brochure and on our website; however, it is not guaranteed. All statements are subject to errors, omissions, change of price, change of property contents and/or features or withdrawal without notice.
Mainsail Vacations Rental Agreement
1) Mainsail Vacations are on-site property managers and owners who live in the subdivision or within a 20 mile radius to all of our properties. We are on call 24/7 to allow guests the comfort of knowing there will be someone to call for minor emergencies, lockouts, lost keys, maintenance issues or problems, so please do not hesitate to call us if you have a problem. For life threatening emergencies please call 911!
2) The person renting the property must stay on the property during the entire rental period, and each guest staying must be registered on the rental agreement. A parent not staying on the property may not use their credit card and driver’s license information to rent this property for their teenager, or child under the age of 30.
3) We do not rent to singles under the age of 30, college parties, high school, Bachelor, or Bachelorette parties. You must have a valid driver’s license and matching credit card to rent this home.
4) On occasion our management staff will be there to welcome you when checking in and to check you out when leaving. Remember, we have on-site property managers and owners who live in the
neighborhood and frequently patrol the area, so please do not attempt to rent this property if you are renting for any of the above reasons, or you are not 26 years of age with a valid driver’s license and matching credit card.
5) Maximum occupancy policy; Mainsail Vacations has a strict maximum occupancy policy for each property. There will be a 200.00 charge per person per night for every guest over the maximum occupancy allowed charged to the card on file and possible eviction, and forfeiture of all rental fees and deposits. If more visitors (even just day visitors) will be at the property for part of your stay, you MUST inform Mainsail Vacations before you rent and have special permission in an email from one of our representatives.
7) Please report unclean property, broken or damaged items, broken or damaged electronics, missing property or missing items to management within the first 2 hours of arriving. If you do not report, then we can only assume your party is responsible. Please fill out and sign the property walk-through and check-in list (If you did not bring the one we emailed you then we have copies located in the welcome and information book) within the first 6 hours of check-in time (before 9pm check-in date) to include flushing all toilets and check running water to make
sure all are working and flushing properly, and send immediately to our (EMAIL HIDDEN) (EMAIL HIDDEN) or if everything is to your satisfaction then you may leave it in the information book when you check out.
8) No Smoking; there will be extra fines and penalties charged to the card on file for cigarette smoke inside or outside of any of our properties, or evidence of cigarette butts. No smoking within 10 feet of the condo front doors. No smoking on the condo balconies.
9) No Pets Policy; We love our pets too, but pets are never allowed in most of our properties. We apologize, but some of our guests are allergic to pet dander and pet hair. Pet hair, pet accidents, and pet smells are very hard to clean. So please do not attempt to bring your pets or you will be fined for excessive cleaning fees; if there are pet smells in the home, pet hair, or pet accidents your card will be charged the cost to have the home thoroughly sterilized, sanitized, and deodorized after your pet has stayed, so please take your pet to the Canyon Animal (EMAIL HIDDEN) ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or Doggone Grooming @ ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). We really appreciate you abiding by our NO PET POLICY.
10) Pet Friendly Properties; We do have a few properties that are pet friendly, so please check with our management staff before renting a property to make sure you have rented a pet friendly home.
11) Our properties are vacation homes and it is strictly forbidden to use any of them as loud music drinking party homes. Unreasonable noise inside or outside after 10pm on week days and 11pm on weekends could result in either the police being called or neighbors calling the owner. If the police are called to the property for any reason, or the owners or management are called by the neighbors this is considered “excessive use”, and could result in your party being asked to leave or evicted, and forfeiture of all rental fees and deposits.
12) QUIET TIME; We are on-site property managers and owners who live in the neighborhoods and subdivisions where our properties are located, we also have management and neighbors who live in the condos full time. We want to respect their privacy and quiet enjoyment of their homes, so please take care of our home, our outdoors, our neighbors, and our neighborhood as you would treat yours. .
13) We do not allow blow-up beds or sleeping on the couches with the exception of the homes that have sleeper sofas, convertible sofas, and futons.
14) No tents, no RV’s, no camping, no camp fires, or fireworks are ever allowed on any of our properties.
15) Please do not move the furniture inside or outside of the properties. Housekeeping charges an extra fee to move the furniture back to their original places. And please do not bring the outside furniture inside or take the inside furniture outside.
16) Please note, each property is owned by a different owner. If you are renting more than one condo or property at a time please remember that each property’s furnishings; sheets, towels, dishes, etc. are to remain at all times on the property where it belongs.
17) The properties are not child proof, so parents have the sole responsibility to monitor and safeguard their children inside and outside the home. Our properties are also not handicapped accessible, nor are they equipped with handicapped railing or safety bars. Some are single story homes where a wheel chair might be able to access. We do not guarantee these properties will accommodate a wheel chair though, so please ask your agent if you have someone with special needs before renting any of our properties.
18) All properties are surrounded by wildlife,(just to name a few; raccoon, fox, deer, scorpions, and snakes, spiders, such as tarantulas and brown recluse), so please take all necessary precautions to safeguard yourself and your guests! Educate yourself and please visit the Texas Parks and Wildlife website for more information at (URL HIDDEN) Shake out all bedding, clothing, shoes, etc. before climbing in, or wearing!
19) Lock outs and lost keys; There will be a 50.00 fee for all lockouts. Lost or stolen keys will result in the owner having to replace all locks on all doors. All fees and charges to replace and rekey will be charged to the card on file. Please keep your keys with you at all times or in a safe place!
20) Absolutely no pots or pans or dishes within the homes are to be used on the grills!
21) Pool Rules; Properties with pools; Please abide by all pool rules posted on the gates at the pools! No one allowed in the pool areas not on the rental agreement. No lifeguards on duty. No one under 14 allowed without a parent or guardian. No glass allowed at any of the pools ever, we have plastic cups in every property for your convenience. No loud partying, loud music, dunking, running! There is a 50 fine for anyone at any of the pools past 10pm. There is a 50 fine for having glass at any of the pools. There is a 500 to 1000 fine for broken glass in or around the pools. Not abiding by the Home owner associations, condo association rules, Owner’s personal pool rules, or CLVP rules could result in you and your party being asked to leave, possible eviction and extra fines and fees charged to the card on file.
22) Misuse of the property, damaged or missing items, bringing pets, or exceeding the maximum occupancy limits will result in forfeiture of all rental fees and deposits. Excessive use to the property in any way is considered damage and fees will apply.
23) All properties with a pool, hot tub, or an area that could be potentially dangerous, require our release and indemnify form to be signed. These areas are only allowed to be occupied by the guests on the rental agreement, and not by day visitors, family, or friends who might be at the property visiting.
Please make sure you have read our rental rules, policies and agreements, and have given every one in your party a copy so that they are made fully aware before signing this document.
Printed name of responsible party _________________Date_____________
Signature of responsible party___________________ Date________
Property renting_____________ Check in date________ Checkout date_______
Number of people in party____________________________________________________
Guest 1___________________________________Guest 2___________________________
Guest 3___________________________________Guest 4___________________________
Guest 5___________________________________Guest 6___________________________
Guest 7___________________________________Guest 8___________________________
Guest 9___________________________________Guest 10__________________________
Guest 11__________________________________Guest 12__________________________
Guest 13__________________________________Guest 14__________________________
Guest 15__________________________________Guest 16__________________________
NUMBER OF CARS TO BE PARKED ON THE PROPERTY_______________________________
CAR 1 TAGS_______________MODEL______________YEAR_____________COLOR______
CAR 2 TAGS_______________MODEL______________YEAR_____________COLOR______
CAR 3 TAGS_______________MODEL______________YEAR_____________COLOR______
CAR 4 TAGS_______________MODEL______________YEAR_____________COLOR______
CAR 5 TAGS_______________MODEL______________YEAR_____________COLOR______
BOATS AND TRAILORS________________________________________________________
Credit Card Authorization Form Property renting_____________
Name on the Card ___________________________________________
Type of Card _____
Amount to be charged______________________
No Pets, No Smoking, No Campers, No tents, No fireworks, No firearms.
Este anfitrión tiene 9 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones