This apartment located in Shimabara area (Kyoto), where many geishas and samurais came for diner and drinking in old days. Now Shimabara is quiet residential area but you can find many traditional places here.
Actually Shimabara is not well known for foreign tourists while most of Japaneses know it as one of the most famous area where many geishas and samurais gathered in the past.
We are sure you won't be annoyed by huge foreign tourists while strolling and it's a kind of secret spot!!
Apartment Size: 22㎡
- Two single beds
- Small kitchen
- Shampoo,Congitioner,Body soap
- Clean linens,towels,Toilet paper
- electric water heater
- Washing machine (without drying function)
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi (you can use it only inside of the apartment)
- small balcony (You can smoke here if you don't fall ash on ground. Please gather ash in a can or a bin.)
If you have any questions about the room,please contact me and I will respond as soon as possible.
Disponible para huéspedes
You can use the whole space in this apartment. No other guests will stay here during your stay.
Atención a los huéspedes
We can contact with you through Airbnb message and telephone.
Otros aspectos destacables
This apartment is self check in type and we'd like you to get a key by yourself from a mailbox.