This historic cabin sits on a secluded two-acre site that borders Rocky Mountain National Park. The 1650 sq. ft. cabin has a recently updated kitchen, baths and laundry. The interior has knotty pine walls, a big stone fireplace, and excellent views.
1. Check-in time is after 3 p.m. Checkout time is 10 a.m.
2. No parties. Guests must be over the age of 25.
3. The rate you are paying is for the number of people you originally notified the owner of. If there are additional people, there are extra charges. The maximum number of people allowed is 8.
4. No pets are allowed, and no smoking is allowed.
5. Please run the dishwasher just prior to checkout.
6. No campfires on our land.
Guests are required to sign a reservation agreement that agrees to our policies, and a release of liability. Sales tax is not included in the rates quoted by the AirBnB system, and will be collected separately by the owner.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
My favorite things are nature and the outdoors, and I consider it a privilege to live in Estes Park full time after having this cabin as a getaway for many years. I'm an avid hiker, and I'm a yoga instructor too. I love interior decorating, and you'll find our cabin has a pleasing decor.
Estes Park is near and dear to my heart, and I am happy to give recommendations for restaurants, hikes, or other activities.