You will love staying here! Incredibly perfect
- the toilet is private
- newly furnished as of July 2015
- walking distance from Vatican
- metro stop nearby
- double glass windows
- no A/C
- no check in after 10 pm
Comfortable double room with private bathroom. Everything is new in this renovated apartment just few meters from Cipro metro station (close by Vatican museum and San Peter Basilica).
There is no kitchen in the apartment but you have Tea and coffee facilities in your room!
There is centralized heating system (in winter) but there is NO A/C in summer.
The flat consists of 4 bedrooms (one with a private bathroom and 3 bedrooms have shared bathroom).
Disponible para huéspedes
The rate includes:
- italian breakfast at the bar close by the apartment
- service table for the italian breakfast
- high-speed internet connection
The price of the room does not include the TOURIST TAX, which will be required in accordance with the law at the time of check in!
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be available all days trough (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)! We will be home during check-ins and on your request for anything you should need. We will assist you in planning and organizing the best of your stay while in Rome!
Otros aspectos destacables
Prepare yourself to enjoy at your best! Smile, have fun, dream, imagine, live!
FINE LETTERS: the apartment has no kitchen, neither washing machine. Rooms has no A/C.
1) close the elevator external door
2) please no noises after 10 pm
3) check-in is possible between 9:00 and 22:00 (Therefore, the latest landing time has to be 20:00 and the latest arrival train has to be 21:00.) we need to know the exact time and place of your arrival (which airport or which station). We need to have this information at least 1 week in advance, so we can organize the shift.
4) Smoking IS NOT PERMITTED in any area of the apartment.
The guest I like: everyone, I just ask for a basic honesty and good manners. We are pleased to have your stay. We will give you a clean and nice apartments, and we will clean out once you'll leave it. Please, just state clear your requirements before the arrival. If during the stay should you have any further need or anything should happen, just state it clear to us. Just good manners!
I LOVE to be in contact with people!Moreover, I am a tourist guide and I was born and grow up in Rome. I will be more than happy to share my knowledge adn experiences with you, giving you modern perspective mixed with solid knowledge of the past! And we will be 24/7 available for you, always! :)
Our final goal is to make your vacation an even-better-experience of your already great expectations! :)