Stay here - Play there! Like to Relax, Retreat, Fish, Hike, Bike, Yoga or hangout in an ENO or Tube? Have a Jeep, Motorcycle, Bronco, Classic or Miata? Attending a Wedding, Festival or Family Reunion? Strawberry Patch is a rustic cabin in Townsend, situated on the bank of the Little River and minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The Tennessee Theatre, UT Vols and Market Square in Knoxville, as well as the hustle and bustle of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are a short drive away!
Strawberry Patch offers a unique opportunity to stay one night or one week or one month - even one year! See each, separate, individual listing at Strawberry Patch to reserve Just the Right Room for You!
The log cabin building on the right accommodates guests with studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments.
The unique hand-hewn timber and chink building on the left is home to five private rooms. One floorpan is an open concept kitchen with stove and refrigerator, living room with a couch and loveseat or occasional chair, dining table and chairs. Or choose a simple but charming one-bedroom with a queen bed, a table & chairs, microwave, mini fridge and occasional furniture. Each individual listing will describe the floorplan and amenities for that particular listing.
Disponible para huéspedes
While staying at Strawberry Patch please be mindful of your neighbor and quietly enjoy the outside porches, the picnic tables, chaises, the lawn and the sitting areas along the river.
Bring your ENO (or any other hammock) and find a spot to hook to one of the trees. There are two sets of stairs - one on each corner of the property - so bring a tube to float in the river, a fishing pole to wet a line or a kayak or canoe to paddle downstream.
Directly in front of the property is a sidewalk to take a stroll along the river, or visit the local shops. Go left and connect with the 10 mile walking/hiking/bike path towards the park entrance.
Atención a los huéspedes
Making guests feel at home and accommodating their needs is my primary goal. For some guests a warm smile, their key and pointing them in the right direction to their room is all they want or need. While other guests would like a little more hands-on approach with suggestions on what to do and where to go. I would be delighted to help ensure your stay is a success; let me know which you prefer.
Otros aspectos destacables
Experience Tennessee and the Smokies at Strawberry Patch - whether you like to photograph or just observe the spring wildflowers or fall foliage, are an avid hiker or biker, a fly fisherman who wants to wet a line right outside your door, a family who wants to unplug and sit by the river and create lasting memories or a couple on their honeymoon - this is the place to call home while you are here. Have a child doing a college visit at UT or want to attend a sporting event, musical performance, or show - Strawberry Patch is 40 minutes from Knoxville. Does the thrill of the Alpine Coaster, visiting Dollywood, or riding the ferris wheel at The Island interest you - Pigeon Forge is just a short ride across Wears Valley. Gatlinburg and it's many attractions including Ober Gatlinburg are just a little further beyond Pigeon Forge or take the scenic route through the GSMNP.
Please keep in mind this is Airbnb and my home, therefore it is not intended to be a hotel. I am passionate about making this a comfortable, cozy, unique place to visit and want you to return home planning your next visit. It's certainly not perfect, but a perfect spot to enjoy what you traveled here to accomplish!
Let's all keep in mind the Golden Rule...treat others the way you want to be treated. If we all follow this we should be fine.
A couple of things you should know:
1. I've provided each room with a coffee pot, filters and some coffee to start your day. You might want to bring or purchase the coffee of your choice and any other extras you enjoy. If going out for coffee is your thing, check out Artistic Bean.
2. This is the mountain setting, situated on a fabulous river. I do my best to ensure you room is bug free with monthly extermination services and is cleaned prior to your visit. Occasionally bugs might be found. Please notify me if additional attention is required.
3. The quiet and peaceful enjoyment of all who stay at Strawberry Patch should be a common goal. Quiet time is before 9 am and after 9 pm. When inside, please use inside voices. Part of the character and charm of Strawberry Patch is it's hand sewn timber and chink walls, which is why you need to be considerate of your neighbors.
4. Smoking is Strictly Prohibited In Your Room. Please use your seating area on the porch and dispose of your butts in the sand pail. Smoking in your room will result in a $200 fee to have it cleaned.
5. If you have selected a pet friendly room please abide by the rules. If you have not selected a pet friendly room and have brought a pet, all rules and fees regarding pets will be applied.
5. International guests are appreciated. I can't wait for you to visit this beautiful setting. Please provide a local number and/or a reliable means of communication. On the day of your reservation, it is especially important to confirm your arrival time and to receive any last minute check-in instructions.
6. If you will be arriving after 8pm please bring in just your essentials so as not to disturb other guests.
7. Open flames are prohibited. For everyone's safety in this wooden structure please use the flameless candles provided in the fireplace or elsewhere in your room. I have extra batteries on hand should you need them.
I'm happy to answer any questions or provide any recommendations. Let me know if you need anything!
Este anfitrión tiene 271 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones