OCTOBER PRICING: Main Cottage/$150, 2nd Cottage/$125, Loft above Garage/$75. All 3 for $300.
The property has 3 dwellings each with it's own full bathroom. Rent 1 or all 3 units together. Main Cottage - sleeps 10, $200/night, 2nd cottage - sleeps 5, $175/night, Loft above Garage - sleeps 2+, $125/night.
Book the entire property $400/night.
***BEFORE you book....If you are planning on booking anything other than the Main Cottage, let me know so I can adjust the price before you book it. *****
If you're looking for a place to stay near the LDS Aaronic Priesthood Restoration Site, then look no further! If you need a place with a lot of bedrooms for family reunions or trips, our property is perfect for your family. Other close places of interest include trails for hiking (Florence Shelley Nature Preserve, Salt Springs State Park, D&H Rail Trail), Susquehanna River, Montrose, PA, Binghamton, NY, golf courses, and more. The Susquehanna River is within a quick drive. The new Aaronic Priesthood Restoration Site is a guest favorite to visit. The closest airport is the Binghamton, NY airport (BGM) and is perfect for arriving guests as it's small and very easy to get in/out of. Montrose, PA is also a charming town with local shops and restaurants that's not too far.
Main Cottage - Largest area. Looks right onto the lake.
2nd Cottage - This has full kitchen in it.
Garage Loft - HUGE King Bed with Full bath. Kids love their own special loft in the loft there are two mini-lofts which are for sleeping bags. This unit is also where the washer and dryer are located.
Large Trex (no splinters) Dock with a fire pit right at dock level. We provide the firewood at no cost.
OCTOBER is absolutely STUNNING! The fall leaf colors are magical and your in the middle of it.
Disponible para huéspedes
Regardless of whether you rent one unit or all three...You'll have the complete privacy of the entire property. If you rent one unit, we will not rent the other two during your stay. We felt your privacy and exclusive access to the amenities would be preferred.
Even if you don't rent the Garage Loft, where the washer and dryer are located. If you plan on doing laundry we'll be more than glad to give you access.
Atención a los huéspedes
We only live 1.8 miles away, so if you need us we're just a few minutes away.
Otros aspectos destacables
Wifi - We just upgraded our wifi so that you can be anywhere on our property and have full coverage, it's amAzing!!!
Cell Coverage - ATT you should have full LTE coverage. Verizon has coverage but not as strong as ATT. You can see the ATT tower from the front yard of the cottage. Sprint coverage is in "Extended" mode so...you may not have coverage.
There is a brand new ice-cream shop at the Lake View Inn across the lake. You can canoe to their dock or drive there in less than 5 minutes.
There are two paddle boats, 1/2 person canoes, 2/1 person canoes and a yellow floating dock about 20 feet from the permanent dock. We also have a number of life jackets.
- Tenants agree to abide by the following Rental Rules at all times while at the property:
- 1. Check In: 3pm, unless it’s not currently occupied. If unoccupied then you can check in as early as 10am.
- 2. Check out: Noon, there are no guests arriving that day then you can check out as late as 4pm.
- 3. Smoking is NOT allowed on the property.
- 4. Pets are NOT allowed
- 5. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Bedding and bath towels are included in the unit. We suggest you bring beach towels for the lake since towels are not provided for that purpose. We do not permit towels or bedding to be taken from the units
- 6. We do NOT charge a cleaning fee for normal usage. However, excessive need for cleaning will be charged to your security deposit. We do ask that you strip all beds and place Sheets, Pillow Cases and Towels in the laundry room. Please leave Quilts and Blankets on the beds.
- 7. Rental Condition: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and tidy, both inside and out. The tenants shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the property and it's fixtures or personal property of the owner during the term of this lease, unless cause by an act of God. Upon arrival Tenants will inspect property and report any damage or issues to the Homeowners. An inspection will also be done at Checkout by both the Guest and the Homeowner. The property MUST be left in the same condition it was at Check-in, or part or all of the security deposit will be forfeited. Excessive wear and tear will result in part or all of the security deposit to be forfeited. Any damaged items will be charged to the Guest at replacement value.
- 8. No Excessive Boisterous parties, NO College Parties, NO Bachelor Parties, NO Prom Parties, NO Illegal Drugs – you will be asked to leave the property immediately with NO refund.
- 9. Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness, or death that occurs while on the premises or its facilities, nor responsible for the losses and/or damages of vehicles, personal belongings, or valuables. All guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premise or others whom they invite to use the premise, including, but not limited to, injury or loss of life due to acts of god, wildlife, weather, or use of bikes, tools, or other facilities on the property. Owner is not responsible for any legal infractions, penalties, fees, or incarcerations including but not limited to noise, neighbor complaints, outdoor fires, firearms, fireworks, or illegal drug use.
- 10. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight on the property. All persons in the Guest's party are the sole responsibility of Guest, and the Guest is responsible for any damages resulting from anyone in the party.
- 11. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Tenants and their guests.
- 12. All trash must be disposed of properly in trash cans (provided) at all times.
- 13. Fireworks are not permitted.
- 14. Only use appliances for their intended uses. DO NOT USE the gas stove top/oven in the Main Cottage.
- 15. Water and Sewer: The property is on a well and sewer system. The sewer system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you will be charged damages for repair of the system.
- 16. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are maintained. We do not refund due to road conditions.
- 17. Internet use: The use of the Internet during the Guest's stay is the sole responsibility of the Guest. The Internet must not be used for any illegal purpose or criminal prosecution will result. File sharing, or downloading copywrited material, without the permission of the rightful owner of such material, is strictly prohibited.
- 18. Cancellation / Moderate - Canceling up to 5 days prior to arrival = full refund.
- 19. Access: Tenants shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- 20. Default: If any rent is unpaid, this lease will be in default and subject to cancellation.
- 21. Execution of booking shall be deemed a valid acceptance of house rules and rental agreement.
- 22. We reserve the right to do a non-judicial lock out of any tenant who refuses to check out at the end of the agreed rental period.