Conveniently located a stone's throw from the Island's village & Seattle ferry, this 200sq ft architecturally-designed, eco-friendly backyard guesthouse is the perfect getaway. Ride into town on the bikes, enjoy the hot tub, garden patio and chickens on the grounds.
1. Please no smoking in the home or on the property.
2. Please be respectful of noise levels, especially outside, and especially between the hours of 10pm and 8am. We live in a quiet neighborhood and have good relationships with all our neighbors. We'd love to keep it that way! :)
3. Sorry to be the party pooper but no parties or events unless discussed with us in advance.
4. Absolutely no guns or illegal drugs on the property.
5. While we love animals in general, we can't allow yours on our property. Thanks for understanding.
6. Use the hot tub, trampoline, grounds and bicycles at your own risk. We have a waiver you will need to sign before using the trampoline so please let us know in advance if you plan to use it.
7. Enjoy the hot tub, but please no “funny business”! It clogs the filters and makes the tub unusable for other guests. We will deduct the cost to clean and refill the tub from your damage deposit if we find this has happened.
8. Please don't venture behind the guesthouse, down to the shed, or behind. There stone stairs are unstable and this is our private storage. Thank you.
9. Only park cars along our fence line. Do NOT park vehicles anywhere east of our driveway (the neighbors are particular about one thing in the world, and it's the parking in that section)
10. Please lock the guesthouse when you are not present, and at night (we live in a very safe area, but for insurance reasons we are obligated to have practical security measures, thank you)
Este anfitrión tiene 62 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Ben is a performing and recording musician by profession, as well as a sailing charter captain. Deb is a graphic designer and marketing coordinator. Along with their two young children, they love to travel and have used Airbnb all over the globe.
And as much as they love to travel, they also love their home, right here in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. And when they're not land-lubbing, they take to the Salish Sea aboard their sailboat!