Departamento o casa entera
Very convenient place to explore Tokyo!
In a safe and quiet area, lots of restaurants and CVS nearby.
From JR Itabashi station, it is about 5 mins walk away. You can go to Shinjuku and other main spots without transferring. From Ikebukuro, 20mins walk away.
Suitable for not only short stay but also long stay.
Around 25 sqm.
Very comfortable with kitchen, laundry machine, towels and so on.
Portable WiFi is available.
If you are interested in my place, please feel free to contact me!
On the 8th floor, with an elevator.
- One Single beds
- One Semi-Double Sofa bed
- One Japanese mattress
- Table, chairs
- Microwave oven
- Bath and shower room
- Washing machine
- Pocket WiFi
- hair drier
- Air conditioning with cooking and heating function
- Electric kettle
- Bath towels and face towels for the number of person
- Shampoo, conditioner and body soap
Disponible para huéspedes
The room is not shared but only for you.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will provide information to help you stay comfortably in my place, including instructions of appliances, specific guide from the nearest train station to my place, guide from the airport you will reach,and more!
You can contact me through the airbnb messaging function at any time during your stay if you need assistance with anything!
Of course, if there is an emergency, you can call me.
- Please do not smoke inside the property.
- Please do not go out on the balcony.
- Please keep the noise to a respectful level during your stay, especially in the evenings.
- Please keep the key and make sure the property is locked when no one is present.
If unexpected guests arrive, please do not let them on the premise.
- Please turn off the air conditioning when you are out.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Hello, I am Shu from Japan.
Born and raised in Tokyo.
Interested in traveling and interior design.
I can communicate in English and Chinese as well.
I hope you enjoy Tokyo a lot, and I would appreciate it if I could help you because I also love traveling abroad and was supported by local people many times.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!