- Hassle free self-checkin (I can meet you if you prefer).
- Convenient airport private car pick up can be arranged (fee applies).
- Safe and secure (outer door lock, plus inner digital door lock).
- Centrally located - 5 mins from backpacker st, famous Ben Thanh Market and other sites.
- Private balcony, spacious, lots of natural light and beautifully designed.
- Local guidebook of favorite cafe, restaurants, spas, sites
Extra fold out beds
Most importantly, treat my home and my neighbors with respect. This rule will go a long way in ensuring an enjoyable stay for all of my guests.
- No partying and excessive noise. Quiet time is appreciated after 11pm.
- I must register all overnight visitors. This is the law but also a good rule to ensure everyone's safety. People other than those registered are not permitted to stay overnight.
- You are completely responsible for any damage caused, including negligence such as leaving the gate to my home unlocked.
- All of the units in the building are privately owned but share building stairs and walkways. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss or stolen of guests’ personal belongings or valuables.
Este anfitrión tiene 71 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm a traveler, beer drinker and motorbike driver. I'm a twin, an uncle and a grouch (what my niece says). An educator, inspirer and helper. I'm a non-fiction reader and sci-fi movie watcher. A believer in peace and love but say f**k a lot. I'm a huge fan of the late Audrey Hepburn.
A survivor of the fatal first flight of Operation Babylift, I was adopted by US parents. Returned to Vietnam 15 years ago and fell in love with the land of my birth. I have a very unique perspective of Vietnam, and love sharing it with those I meet. Saigon is a city of eating and drinking and I know most of it. I love sharing my knowledge of the city and perspective on its people and culture.