Modern 58m² studio in a brand new building (Neubau) with a nice balcony and underfloor heating. The studio is complete with bedroom area, living room area and fully equipped kitchen.
It is located in Neukölln-Treptow, also close to Kreuzberg, Berlin's famous bohemian area, with many cafes, bars, restaurants and clubs! In a walking distance to Treptower Park and the Spree (river that cuts the city). Perfect for holidays and long weekends and for the ones that want to have a true local experience!
The apartment is in a new building and me and my boyfriend are living here since Nov. 2015.
Very bright, at is stays on 5th floor, and cozy, as it has underfloor heating.
The building has elevator, so you don't need to worry about going up.
The studio is complete:
- bedroom area with double bed and wardrobe, separated from the rest of the apartment with curtains;
- kitchen with fridge, oven and cook top;
- bathroom with shower and washing machine;
- living room part with dinning table for 4 people, very comfortable sofa, 49" smart TV and PlayStation III
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to all parts of the studio.
Atención a los huéspedes
Guests can ask any questions through email at any time.
Otros aspectos destacables
Check in and Check out can be flexible - just write me beforehand what time you need to enter or leave and I can see if possible.
- DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY MUSIC/VIDEO/MOVIE! ALWAYS TURN OFF YOUR TORRENT PROGRAMS! YOU WILL BE LIABLE IF I GET A FINE
- Smoking only in the balcony
- Do NOT use shoes inside
Brazilian, moved to Berlin in 2012 to try the cold weather and felt in love by this amazing city.
Currently working in an international marketing company managing clients all over the world that are looking to expand their mobile apps to new users.
Live with her Berliner boyfriend with whom she shares the flat and the life :)