1500 sqft home. House is light/bright w/lots of windows. Kitchen, living & dining open w/high ceilings. Parking for 6 vehicles & boat/trailer. Huge yard for games. 2 balconies w/ocean views. Linens & some paper products provided (no toiletries). Fully equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms: master w/king bed & private bath, queen, & bunk room with full/twin & addt'l twin; all w/flat screen tvs & dvd/blu-ray players.
Kitchen is open to dining area & living area.
Disponible para huéspedes
Entire home; no garage access.
Atención a los huéspedes
Please call if you have any issues or questions (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)c
Otros aspectos destacables
We provide some paper products, you may need to bring: extra paper towels, extra trash bags, dish soap, all toiletries, and, if needed, charcoal/lighter fluid.
DECKS 2 SEA RENTAL CONTRACT
The parties agree to the following:
1. Homeowners grant full use of our Decks 2 Sea beach house located in Jamaica Beach, Texas beginning on check-in date and ending with departure on check-out date. Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
2. PAYMENTS: The total rental amount for your stay is shown on the previously supplied quote which includes cleaning/linen fee, refundable security/damage deposit. If booking within 15 days, payment in full is required to reserve. Guests are required to pay the remaining balance 15 days before check-in date.
3. DAMAGE DEPOSIT: The damage deposit is $250.00. This deposit is for security. A full refund shall be made within 7 days of the check-out date provided no deductions/fees for 1) damage to the property or furnishings; 2) stains other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or 3) any other cost incurred by Homeowners due to Guest’s stay.
4. TAXES: Tax exempt organizations are required to email a copy of their exemption certificate before final payment is due.
5. CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds.
6. SMOKING POLICY: Neither smoking inside the home nor burning of candles is permitted. If the scent of smoke is detected by the cleaning staff, your deposit will be forfeited.
7. OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests is limited to 9 persons. Persons other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person(s) on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. An additional fee of $25/person per night over the maximum occupancy will be assessed against the deposit.
8. AGE REQUIREMENT: The Guest must be of at least 25 years old and must occupy the home during the entire rental period. If the Guest does not occupy the home during the entire rental period, you will forfeit your deposit.
9. PETS: Pet(s) require prior approval of Homeowners. Guest must specify the number, age, weight & breed of each pet. A maximum of 2 pets allowed. A $100 non-refundable pet fee and Pet Addendum are required. IF YOU FAIL TO RECEIVE APPROVAL FROM HOMEOWNERS, YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT.
10.HOUSEKEEPING: No daily housekeeping service. Guest must maintain the home in the condition it was at check-in and assume responsibility for any loss or damage beyond normal wear and tear. Property and furnishings should be kept in good order. Appliances should be used only for their intended purposes. While linens and bath towels (excluding beach towels & toiletries) are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Guest must bring beach towels & toiletries. Additionally, Homeowners do not permit towels or linens to be taken to the beach or from the home. Guest shall leave the home in a clean condition.
11.PARKING: Parking is limited to 6 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway; please avoid parking on the road. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
12.GARBAGE: All garbage must be securely stowed in the proper garbage bags & left in the trash bin receptacle located on the STREET/CURB. Trash pick up is EARLY Mondays & Thursdays
13. FIREPLACE: Fireplace is electric. Please do not throw any paper, cigarette butts or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
14. WATER/SEPTIC: Be courteous renters and do not allow the water to run needlessly (this includes water hoses, sink water, etc.). DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you could be charged damages of up to $1,000.
15.NOISE ORDINANCE: Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m. In the event that the police department is called for any reason the entire deposit will be forfeited and it is possible that you will be evicted for the rest of your stay and no rent refunds will be given.
16.STORMS: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless: 1) The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or 2) A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: 1) Any unused portion of rent from Guest currently registered; 2) Any unused portion of rent from Guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and 3) Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period. Homeowners will not be held responsible for any and all personal illnesses, injuries, accidents or damages (including death) incurred by Guest(s) and/or any visitors of Guest(s) during the term of this rental agreement, including but not limited to, injuries or damages that may occur within Decks 2 Sea beach house, on the property of Decks 2 Sea, on the lower area under the house, on the upper decks, or lawn of Decks 2 Sea property. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest(s) and/or any visitors of Guest(s). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Prices subject to change until booking confirmed.