Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Modern apartment and building (rare in Venice) on Giudecca. Just in front of San Marco but far from the crowds.
*** NEW APRIL 2017: WE HAVE A REAL BED NOW :) IT'S UPSTAIRS AND IT'S NICE AND IT'S COMFORTABLE (the red sofa bed has been removed) ***
The apartment develops in 3 levels:
1) ground floor with kitchen, bathroom and comfortable sofa twin beds (2 people).
2) mezzanine with second bathroom, living room with double sofa bed.
3) Altana (rooftop terrace) with great views.
The apartment is modern with latest technology appliances.
It’s rare in Venice to get this kind of apartments in new buildings, so comfort is assured.
DIGITAL NOMADS FRIENDLY
This apartment was specially conceived for Digital Nomads for one to several months stays.
My friend Luca from Adormo (the great guys managing my apartment) is the first Italian Digital Nomad, having started this travelling and working lifestyle back in 2001.
He was in Chiang Mai recently and interviewed many digital nomads there to find out what you guys need.
Then he convinced me to cater to their needs and that's why in my apartment you will find:
- A comfortable office chair.
- A dedicated desk. It's small, but it's a beginning. I am planning to talk to digital nomads and ask for suggestions on what exactly to buy.
- Broadband internet: 4,5 Mbps download for now, but we will increase it soon to 20 Mbps. If you need more than 4,5 before booking let me know and I will confirm the speed we have now.
- Adjustable light for the desk
- 15 Days Super Flexible Cancellation: just let me know 15 days before and cancel at no cost. So, if you book from the 1st of September and on the 1st of October you decide to go, you need to pay only until 15th of October (and can stay until that date), after that you are free to leave at no extra cost. If the portal you are booking from makes problems I'll help to avoid any penalty.
- Good prices for monthly stays: it's not the usual price per night multiplied per 30 nights minus some small discount. It's a precise price per month, much cheaper, all included.
- Several power plugs, sockets and power strips. Plugs anywhere, anytime.
- International adapters.
- Assistance with transport tickets: you can buy a Venezia Unica pass for 50 € + 37 € per month and you can use any public boat or bus. So you can go to and from Giudecca at no extra cost.
- It's a very calm area, no street or boat noise. The desk is at the ground floor but the window can be left open to get a lot of light and you won't be bothered, nobody passes in front of it as it's in a corner. It almost feels like you own house.
- in Summer you can even work from outside. The space is private and there's a small garden corner.
- The kitchen is really fully equipped and the low cost Prix supermarket is 7 minutes walk away. A better quality one Coop is 16 minutes walk. And yes, we provide the Venetian trolley for your shopping so you don't need to carry the bags in your hand.
Please ask me any questions if wish before you book. If something is missing I may buy it, so you'll help me make it even more digital nomads friendly.
Modern kitchen with great gas burners, dishwasher, washing machine and all you may need. Very well equipped with new items.
both bathrooms are modern and comfortable.
The one downstairs is small, the one upstairs bigger.
No privacy: the double bedroom is on the mezzanine overlooking the entrance/living room. It’s perfect for parents who want to keep an eye on the kids.
Plenty of room in wardrobes.
Free broadband wifi. The router is in the apartment.
Two units: one in the entrance and one in the bedroom
These are the exact sizes of the mattresses:
2 single beds: 195x80 cm
1 double sofa bed: 190x160 cm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Are boats stopping at a certain time?
No, Vaporettos (public boats) run normally until more or less midnight. After that the line N (night) runs every 20 minutes until 1 am and then every 30 minutes until morning.
Disponible para huéspedes
The whole apartment, the rooftop terrace and the small space in front of the door.
Fridge with freezer
Cookware: Pots, Pans, Cutlery
Potable Tap water
Stunning view over the Lagoon, Court, Building
Good natural light
Ground floor, Mezzanine and First floor
Armored door with Peephole
Altana (Venice style roof terrace)
Iron and Iron board
Two Key sets
Ok for elderly guests
Not suitable for people with disabilities
Smoking allowed outside (balcony, court etc...)
First Aid Kit
Atención a los huéspedes
I won't disturb unless you need help
Otros aspectos destacables
Cleaning during stay: Not provided
Bed linen and towels on arrival: Included (free)
Bed linen and towels change: Not provided
Water, Gas, Electricity, Heating, Included (free)
Pets (cat, dog, etc.): Not allowed
Child Bed: Included (free)
Air Conditioning: Included (free)
Internet: Included (free)
Breakfast: Not provided
Smoking is allowed in the terrace and in front of the apartment, not in the apartment.
feel and behave like at home :)
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check-in time from: 15
Check-out time until: 11
Late Check-in (after 19:30): 25 €
Night Check-in (after midnight): 50 €
Check-out is possible anytime earlier than 11: you'll just leave the keys on the table and shut the door.
A tourist tax of 1,5 € per person per night will be applied and cashed locally.
It's to be paid for max 5 days (if you stay 6 or more nights you still pay 5 nights).
January is cheaper: 1 € instead of 1,5 €.
Children under 10 years old don't pay.
Este anfitrión tiene una política de cancelación estricta
Si cancelas hasta 30 días antes de tu viaje, podrás recibir un reembolso completo. Si cancelas 30 días antes del viaje, puedes obtener un reembolso del 50 % de la tarifa por noche, además del reembolso completo de las comisiones.
Acerca del alojamiento
Al alojarte con Airbnb, te quedas en la casa de otra persona.