Tamarack Lodge is situated at the original Mount Kinsman Trailhead, a comfortable base camp for mountain ascents, as well as a mountain biking and road biking relief station. This sport Lodge is traditionally an alpine ski Lodge.
It is an old, rustic, clean house, built in the 1950s. This place designed for people who love sport and the outdoors. (abutting 800,000 acre White Mountain National Forest) The weather can be rough, high winds and low temperatures, not necessarily together.
This Easton Valley is a veritable center of the natural world, and, at it's center, sits Tamarack Lodge at the foot of North Kinsman (4289')
Disponible para huéspedes
Full access to the Main Floor. Partial attic and basement are private. Can provide trail guide, free.
Atención a los huéspedes
We can provide information on hiking, mountain bike trails, and prominent local features.
Otros aspectos destacables
If you bring your pet beware of the elusive fisher cat.
1. Please conserve heating fuel (bio-diesel/renewable) by adjusting thermostat accordingly.
2. Town of Easton noise ordinance starts at 10 PM.
3. For help with Fire-Place call your host or hostess.
4. Take care of your children and pets regarding dangers in the Forest!
5. Please call us from phone that you registered with Airbnb!