Beautiful, cosy, quiet, high quality furnished, sunny flat between brooks with brook and mountain view just outside Bad Reichenhall near Salzburg.
Very beautiful, quiet, cosy, sunny 3-room apartment, newly renovated in 2014, located in Mühlenstraße (millstreet) just outside of Bad Reichenhall near Salzburg, beautifully situated in the countryside, between millstream and Weissbach brook with a mountain view, 1 minute walk to the popular restaurant “Obermühle”.
Completely modern and well equipped apartment with shower + tub + double washbasin + separate (shower) toilet + washer-dryer in the apartment + brand new fitted kitchen with lounge(bench, table, chairs), dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven, fridge / freezer, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, hand mixer, etc.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms (1 with a double bed, 1 with a 2nd floor bed plus a single bed) and a nice big and bright living room with a corner sofa and additional pull-out day bed (sleeps max. 2 additional people). In the hall large dining area with two corner benches and a large table.
Telephone line with free Internet access (wired and wireless, download normally 25-30 MBit/s and upload 6-9 MBit/s, all dialed numbers will show in itemized bill) and telephone flat rate within German landline network (foreign, special and mobile numbers blocked) in the living room. Large LED flat screen TV (full HD with an Internet connection and Smart TV functions - such as Amazon Prime, if you are subscribed) with (roof) satellite TV reception and Internet connection. Mini stereo. Balcony / loggia with brook and mountain view, furnished with wooden patio furniture.
Salt, sugar, tea, coffee, toilet paper, kitchen towels, hand towels and bed linen (to put on yourself) are provided for courtesy only. That means that there is no obligation on my side to provide those and it might be necessary to take some things out of the washer/dryer (freshly washed) or dishwasher.
Via B21 / (Austrian) B1 you can drive toll-free into Salzburg.
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire apartment is accessible for guests except the storeroom (private, closed) and 1 kitchen cabinet (private, but accessible).
Atención a los huéspedes
Unfortunately, I cannot be on-site for your arrival. However, I have a nice local contact on the spot (working, attendance by appointment) and I am personally available by phone and email.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Check-in time is normally 6 to 10 pm. Different arrival times possible only by special arrangement. Check-out time is by 11 am latest.
- Please note that the hot water boiler has limited capacity (120 liters). At high occupancy it may therefore be necessary to take shifts (evening + morning) for showering and manually activate re-heating before the next morning (red button).
- The currently valid local visitor's tax of Bad Reichenhall (at the moment 3,20€/night/person over 18) has to be paid in cash on the spot. Also, I have to collect the name and home address of each visitor, by law.
- No peeing while standing, in our house! It's not nice to have to clean the urine dashes and spills from the gap between the toilet seat and toilet bowl and from the floor (tile interstices)! And it stinks!
- It is prohibited to download or (file) share with others (even unintentionally!) on the Internet any copyright protected content without the rightsholder’s license. Films/movies, music/songs, fotos, computer games, computer software and the like that are currently exploited for pay (e.g. shown in theatres or sold on CD/DVD) have been obviously illegally put on the Internet where you can get them for free. If my Internet access line (including WiFi on your mobile or tablet) is being used to infringe copyrights or to post insulting, defamatory, inciting, pornographic or otherwise illegal content you are at risk of a cease-and-desist (very expensive!) or even criminal prosecution. For such incidents, the guest is solely responsible and has to bear all relating cost.
- Please take off shoes at apartment entrance and place in the available shoe trays (dirt containers) to treat the nice parquet floor with care.
- You have to put on (and off) the bed lining/sheets yourself.
- No smoking in the entire house, no pets, night silence after 9 pm.
Este anfitrión tiene 3 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello my dear guests! I am Caroline from Munich and Bad Reichenhall, Bavaria. My family has a long-standing relationship with the nice little Bavarian Alpes town Bad Reichenhall, reaching back several generations. My uncle Guenther, according to Wikipedia, even still holds a world record in soar (glide plane flying) from the former airfield "Obermühle" right behind the house. I studied in Munich and Berkeley, California, USA. I love flowers/plants, water, funny movies, travelling and Italian food and sweet wine. I listen to and sing classical music, particularly opera, and alternative rock (e.g. Skunk Anansie). I am happy if you book a stay with me and give me a good recommendation and/or return for another visit later.
Kind regards, Caroline