Neighbor to the Archbishop. Alongside two universities. Next to the Aura river. This is the old Turku, the birthplace of Finland, loaded with culture and history. The +700 years old Cathedral reaches toward heaven a stone throw away. You can hear it's bells chime as you walk on the cobblestone toward the river and the restaurant district. Sun warm, or cozy in November rain. We love to live here!
• 68 m²
• Fresh linen & towels
• Amenities to cook & dishwasher
• Two rusty old bikes
- Our home is in a quiet building with respectful neighbors.
- Please respect the peace and tranquility of the community.
- No parties, loud talking or other disturbing noises.
- Our home is a friendly and relaxed place, well connected to enjoy the city. The courtyard is a place for peacefully enjoying nature, so please it is important to be calm and respectful.
- We deliver clean and tidy accommodation and we hope to receive our home in the same state you received it.
- We do not have any special equipment for children. Children are welcome as long as you as parents take full responsibility to keep the place clean from the marks of curious and exploring hands and noses.
- We do not have any special equipment for children. Children are welcome as long as you as parents take full responsibility to keep the place clean from the marks of curious and exploring hands and noses, as well as keeping things whole and safe from bursts of young energy.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Curious and educated. Living in Turku with my wife and our two dachshunds. I work as a Wilderness Guide and Filmmaker. I love Sea Kayaking on the Archipelago Sea, and arrange tours professionally for small groups or one to two persons. This means a lot of time away from home, and the opportunity to share our apartment. I produce media professionally through Lennart Media, check it out :)