Bright apartment of 140 sqm. on two levels, for 8 people, with three bedrooms, three bathrooms and two terraces, one of which overlooks the lagoon and the garden of the convent of the Friars.
Bright apartment of 140 sqm. on two levels (the 3rd and 4th floor) for 8 people, with three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a living room with kitchen and two terraces - one with views of the lagoon and the beautiful garden of the convent of Friars.
The building, once used as a thermal power plant, has been recently upgraded to host elegant apartments of various sizes, surrounded by a lush garden, overlooking a characteristic canal, just a few meters from the train station of Venezia Santa Lucia.
The apartment is accessible both from the third and fourth floor of the building. On the first level (3rd floor) there is the sleeping area, consisting of:
- A room with a double bed (divisible into two single beds) with large windows and elegant en-suite bathroom with shower;
- A second bedroom with double bed overlooking the canal;
- A third bedroom with double bed
- A second full bathroom with a relaxing shower with emotional, Turkish bath function and color therapy.
On the second level (4th floor), accessible through an inner staircase (16 steps), you can find:
- the large living room with two sofas and an ottoman, with French windows overlooking the quiet common garden
- the kitchen (complete with modern appliances including dishwasher, oven and microwave, coffee maker, kettle) and a table for six people
- another bathroom with toilet and sink
From the living area you can reach to the terrace (17 sqm) from which, through another ladder, you can climb on an even larger outdoor terrace of 65 sqm located on the third level, furnished - in the summertime - with table and chairs, where you can enjoy a beautiful view of the lagoon and the orchard of the Friars.
The apartment, with energy efficiency class "A", has underfloor ventilation and cooling systems.
Otros aspectos destacables
Excluded from the price:
- City tax
Este anfitrión tiene 371 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I work for a Company that manages furnished apartments for rent throughout Italy, especially in holiday destinations (lakes, mountains, sea).
I like travelling, reading and I love my job in the tourism sector!
My colleagues and I always do our best to make our guests feel like at home.