Modern apartment in the safe and quiet neighborhood of Moema. Located just a 15-minute walk to famous Ibirapuera park, with several restaurants and cafes around it, you will have your private room and bathroom. The apartment also has a great home office with an incredible view of the whole cityscape.
The apartment is very modern and comfortable, with lots of sunlight and air. It's on the last floor of a neoclassical building (not recommended if afraid of heights) and it has a big living room, dining room, TV room, kitchen, laundry area, one big bedroom with a small balcony, one full bathroom and another lavatory.
- One king size comfortable bed
- Clean and fresh sheets
- Wardrobe with plenty of space
- One small balcony with great views of the city
- Shower (hot and cold water)
- Fridge and freezer
- Nespresso machine
- Pots and pans
- Dishes and utensils
Living room/TV room/Dining room
- One comfortable big space to relax after a day in the city
- Wifi Internet
- Couches and couches
- Several books to read while in the apartment
- Full desk and chair (which I use quite often)
Disponible para huéspedes
The apartment is 120 square meters, and it has two bedrooms and three bathrooms in total. However, guests will only have access to one of the bedrooms and two bathrooms. I do some home office quite frequently.
In the condominium:
- 24/7 doorman
- Swimming pool
Otros aspectos destacables
- No smoking in the apartment.
- No partying in the apartment.
- Cannot bring extra guests.
- No smoking inside the apartment
- No shoes inside
- Be quiet and respectful of the neighbors
- Keep it clean! :)
I do some home office quite frequently but outside of working hours, I'll be able to interact with guests. I can also gladly provide tips and recommendations.