Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Quiet apartment in a safe neighborhood. 5 min walk from buses and Medford Sq restaurants. 10 min drive to Boston. Private entrance and dedicated parking spot. Fully furnished Airbnb with everything you need for a quick weekend or an extended visit.
Come stay in our beautiful basement apartment! Our home offers an ideal combination of private relaxation and city/commuter convenience. We are a short walk away from Medford Sq, the Middlesex Fells, the Mystic River, and Lawrence Memorial Hospital. Want to check out Boston? It’s only a 10-minute drive away during off-peak hours!
• Basement apartment with ~1500 sq ft of fully carpeted, furnished, open layout space
• Separate areas for the entryway, dining, desk/office work, sitting, sleeping, and entertainment.
• Entrance separate from main house and dedicated parking space for one car
• Keypad lock means no key and 24 hour check-in/out
• Central air
• Modern full bathroom with heating vent
• Laundry room with washer, dryer, and kitchen sink
• Sleeps 6 - Super comfortable full size bed and full-sized pull out sofa bed. Queen size air mattress also available. May be able to accommodate parties greater than 6 upon request.
• Towel sets, soap, shampoo, conditioner and hair dryer
• Bedding, blankets, comforters, pillows
• Full-size refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, electric kettle. (No stove/range)
• Coffee, tea, spices.
• Dishes, glassware, mugs, and utensils.
• Gas grill, free for guests to use and shared with the owners
• Wi-Fi internet access
• TV hooked up to a PlayStation 2 and a Roku with Netflix. (No TV service or cable TV)
• Board games and puzzles
• Movies on DVD
Disponible para huéspedes
This apartment is your own private space with separate entrance from the main part of the house. The entrance was formerly a bulkhead, so stairs are a bit steeper than normal - watch your step! Please feel free to use the shared gas grill outside!
Atención a los huéspedes
Christina and I live upstairs and we love meeting new people. We’re equally happy to leave you in peace or help you brainstorm options for your visit.
We will do our best to greet guests upon arrival. However, depending on when you arrive, we might be at work or otherwise out running errands. We've installed a keypad lock, allowing 24 hour check-in and access without needing to worry about keeping track of a key!
Otros aspectos destacables
• Given the layout of the apartment and where the cutlery, dishes, and glasses are stored (low, easy to reach shelves), we do not recommend parties that include small children.
• The basement and 1st floor are on the same heating/cooling zone, which means we control the temperature from the first floor. A temperature sensor in the basement ensures the apartment stays between 68-70 deg F. Many of our guests love coming from outside into a cooler environment. However, for those that find it a bit chilly, we also provide extra blankets and space heaters.
The apartment is a pet-free, smoke-free, relaxing space. Our two cats live upstairs and are never allowed in the apartment.
We are extremely allergic to 2nd and 3rd hand cigarette smoke (smoke residue) so no smokers, please!
Please be respectful of the neighborhood and your upstairs hosts by keeping noise levels down after 11 pm. Note that our bedroom is located on the first floor directly above your space.
Given the location of the cutlery, dishes and glasses, we do not recommend our space for parties with small children.
No parties. No overnight guests beyond those noted on the reservation. If you need to book additional guests, please notify us so we can change the reservation.
Check-in 3 pm or later. Late check-in is OK. Check-out is by 11 am. Please notify us if you need more time to check out.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Christina and I love to travel (and stay in Airbnbs) and meet new people from around the world. When you stay with us, we will do our best to earn your 5 star rating and make your stay a wonderful experience. We're happy to chat with you or leave you to do your own thing. Besides hosting, I am an engineer working in a start-up company and Christina does product marketing for software. We love the outdoors, working on old cars, and listening to live music. We live upstairs from our Airbnb space with our two cats.