2 Bedroom Self contained Granny flat, caters for two adults/two children comfortably. It has its own entrance and easy access. There is a spacious outdoor balcony for alfresco eating and to enjoy the beautiful garden during Canberra's balmy months.
This apartment offers old world charm and modern comfort to provide an experience of home away from home. There is a large, quiet garden which guests are invited to enjoy. The garden provides herbs and sometimes produce which can be added to meals.
Disponible para huéspedes
The following are provided:-
• Two bedrooms and 1 bathroom located as an ensuite in the Master bedroom. Guests from second bedroom need to access the ensuite through the first bedroom.
• Lounge/dining room,
• Full sized fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, pots, pans, crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking utensils,
• Towels, linen, basic toiletries, iron, ironing board and hairdryer.
•Underfloor heating in tiled areas and portable heaters.
• WiFi, TV, books and a selection of magazines
• Maps and details of restaurants, activities and entertainment.
• Outside table and chairs with garden access and garden seating.
• Off road parking
• Direct access to playing fields and small children’s park.
• Pool access by agreement.
• Baby equipment can be provided on request.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be happy to provide privacy or as much help with planning itineraries and directions as the guests would welcome.
The apartment is located on the bottom floor of a 2 story house, so it's entirely self contained. I can be contacted easily if needed as I live upstairs
Otros aspectos destacables
Some of the tourist attractions in Canberra include old and new Parliament House, High Court, National Art Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, Questacon, National Library, the Mint, National Zoo and Aquarium, Mount Stromlo, War Memorial, Arboretum, National Museum, National Film and Sound Archive, National Archives, Powerhouse Glassworks, Cockington Green Miniature Village and the Dinosaur Museum. Consult destination websites prior to travel because many arrange special exhibitions from time to time.
Special activities include
February – Multicultural Festival, Canberra Show;
March Balloon Festival, Enlighten, Skyfire, Folk Festival, Comedy Festival, Lanyon Plant Fair;
April Wine Harvest festival April/May Canberra International Music Festival;
June- August Truffle Festival;
Sept/Oct Floriade, Canberra's premier tulip and flower show, Canberra Events.
Kingston Bus Depot Markets operate every Sunday morning.
* No smoking on premises.
* No pets
* Children must be well behaved, supervised and preferably able to swim because there is a pool on the property.
* Please note there is only 1 Bathroom which can only be accessed via the Master Bedroom