A 60 sqms studio with two kingsize beds ,one sofa-bed, and a bath room. It's upstair of clark quey MRT station, with gym and swiming pool克拉码头地铁站楼上的60平米双卧室公寓(公用卫生间),5米层高,整洁卫生,交通方便｡公寓有健身房和游泳池｡楼下有克拉码头酒吧街,松发肉骨茶｡步行十分钟可至新加坡河､鱼尾狮､圣安德烈教堂｡
upstair of clark quey station.克拉码头地铁站楼上
Disponible para huéspedes
Atención a los huéspedes
Hope we could treat each other as friend. As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. I am always available between the hours of 9 AM and 10pm.
Otros aspectos destacables
1. 5-15 mins walking distance to arts/culture/history/institutions: Merlion-park, clark quay, Singapore river, National Gallery, Parliament Of Singapore, Chinatown, National Museum of Singapore, Singapore Art Museum,
2.There are many shops, restaurants in 1 to 4 floors. You can buy food here. There is a food center in ground floor. 7-11\starburk\subway are in the 1st floor.
1.Strictly NO SMOKING in rooms and the whole buildings, if one neighbor or property found and reported , will be punished more than 500 SGD currency.
2.As showing on the pictures, THERE ARE TWO QUEEN-SIZE BEDS (mattress) and one sofa bed in the studio. Please read carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
3. ONLY ONE KEY CARD could provide to all the guests for opening the door. A penalty of SGD$100 will be charged to guests if they have misplaced or damaged our key card.
4. CLEANING: No footwear in the room. Keep the place neat and less noise after 10 pm.
5. This is NOT a HOTEL: Hope we could treat each other as friends.
6. THE CHECK IN TIME AND CHECK OUT TIME IS NOT STRICTLY. But if next guests will check-in in the afternoon. PLS help me to check out before 11:00 am as I need 4 hours for cleaning the room.
7. DEPOSIT: We don't take a cash deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages, we take an inventory list before every guest stay. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
I am a responsible and friendly person. I have stay in Singapore for three years, and I enjoy living and working here . I would like to share what i know about SINGAPORE.
Traveling around the world is my dream, I will try to make it.