This Spanish-inspired condominium puts forward an invigorating mix of resort and urban living. You can use the amenities like the lounge(w/ free wifi) and swimming pools. As for the room, wifi isn't available but we can set it up for you upon request
Atención a los huéspedes
I actually like more than an hour drive away from this place, but if there's anything I can do for you, let me know and I'll try my best to be of help if possible. I also own a travel agency and we also offer van rentals and I can give you some help arranging your tours as well.
These rules and regulations have been adopted to secure your comfort and safety, while maintaining a quality living environment
- Rent shall be paid before the occupancy of the unit
-Tenants shall perform no redecoration, maintenance repairs or replace equipment without the written approval of the Landlord.
- Profane, obscene or loud language is absolutely prohibited on the Premises. Tenant obligates himself and those under him, not to do or permit to be done anything that will annoy, harass, embarrass, discommode or inconvenience any of the other tenants or occupants in adjoining premises.
- The use of musical instruments, radios, televisions, stereos and tape recordings may be so long as it doesn’t cause inconvenience to any other tenant. Quiet hours between 11:00 o'clock PM until 8:00 o'clock AM will be enforced.
-Tenants shall have no dogs, cats, or other animals on the premises without written permission of the Landlord.
- No person shall congregate, lounge, play, sit or obstruct any entrances, stairs or porches.
- No Tenant or Tenant's guests shall consume alcoholic beverages from the front porches or yard areas.
- Tenants shall be responsible for damage done to seeded areas grass, shrubs and trees around the building, such as digging, uprooting, trampling, etc.
- Tenants shall not throw or sweep any items or debris from any window or door.
- No barbecues or open fires are permitted on any wooden porch or balcony.
- The rented premises shall be used and occupied only as a private residence and no business of any kind shall be conducted from them.
- ONLY OCCUPANTS LISTED ON THE APPLICATION FOR TENANCY AND LEASE SHALL OCCUPY THE APARTMENT. ANY DEVIATION FROM THIS SHALL AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATE THIS LEASE/RENTAL AGREEMENT.
- Tenant shall not store any combustible, flammable or explosive substance on or about the premises.
- Tenant shall not make any changes in electrical wiring nor overload the electrical systems nor run any exposed wires for electrical appliances or fixtures in violation of the building code or any ordinance where said premise is located.
- No additional or replacement locks of any type will be installed on any door without the written permission of Landlord.
- Tenants shall keep basement area free of debris, trash and clutter. All items shall be kept clear of hot water heaters, furnaces, electrical panels and plumbing systems.
- No garbage or other refuse shall be stored on the premises for extended periods of time. All garbage and refuse shall be disposed of in a timely manner in places provided by the City of St. Louis, or other jurisdiction.
- No signs, notices or advertisements shall be attached or displayed by tenants on or about the premises.
- No table cloth, dust cloth, towels, curtains, rugs/carpets or articles of clothing shall be hung or shaken from any window, door or porch.
- All goods, articles, merchandise, provisions, furniture, trunks, boxes, barbecue pits, bicycles, bay carts, and wheeling chairs shall not be permitted to remain in the general halls, landing, entrance, court yards or porches.
- INVOLVEMENT IN ANY ILLEGAL DRUG ACTIVITY WILL BE AUTOMATIC GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION OF THIS LEASE/RENTAL AGREEMENT. THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED, WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.
-Tenant shall keep the window glass clean at all times and shall not cover any window in any manner which, in the opinion of Landlord, detracts from the appearance of the apartment building. Tenants shall observe all rules and regulations, which may be hereafter set forth by the landlord in reference to the use of the premises leased/rented here, in addition to these rules and regulations set forth herein. Landlord reserves the right, at their sole option, to amend or revoke any of these rules or regulations, in and all such amendments, revocations, or new rules and regulations shall become a part of this lease/rental agreement as of their effective date. Violation of these rules or regulations, or any part of them, by the tenant will be just cause for the landlord to invoke the remedies enumerated in the lease/rental agreement in regards to these rules and regulations or to declare a forfeiture of the lease/rental agreement as in any case of forfeiture. Any notice as to amending or revoking any of these rules or regulations in whole or in part, or to adopt new ones, shall be effective upon notice of same being sent to the tenant by the landlord in the form as set forth in this lease/rental agreement for serving of notices by landlord on tenant, or some may in addition thereto, become effective, upon the date same are posted at or near the place set up for the mail boxes in the apartment building in which the demised premises are a part.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.