Perfect 2-bedroom festival flat with direct bus to all main festival venues!
Our fresh, refurbished flat in a traditional Edinburgh tenement is conveniently located for city centre. Free wifi included, plus free parking directly outside building. Great location for all Edinburgh tourist attractions and festival venues with easy access to city centre. We also offer a 1-day private tour of the Highlands for our guests.
Our comfortable, spacious and centrally located apartment is a peaceful spot to relax after a day seeing the sights or working or studying. Free unlimited broadband wifi in the flat. The apartment has great accommodation with 2 large separate bedrooms accommodating up to 4 guests. All linen and towels are provided and a washing machine is available.
- Spacious double bedroom
- Huge single bedroom. Bed can also be extended to king-size proportions and set up as double or twin to accommodate 4 guests. Has a spacious seating area and can also be used as a lounge/dining room.
- Fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster. Tea and coffee and basic cooking supplies also provided.
- Bathroom with bathtub and electric shower
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have exclusive access to all facilities in the flat. Free on street parking is available immediately in front of the building and it is always easy to find a space. The building is a traditional stone-built Edinburgh tenement located in a quiet residential position on a cobbled street overlooking a bowling green. A bus stop, supermarket and local shops are a 1 min walk away at the end of the street with bus routes to Haymarket and the city centre. Check-in is after 4pm, check-out by 10am (for early/late check-out please ask).
Atención a los huéspedes
On hand and happy to help you with any questions and recommendations about Edinburgh.
We can also arrange any of the following treats and excursions including private transfers for you, please enquire for details!
* Airport or train station pick-up/drop off
* Luxury welcome basket
* Private English lessons, conversation practice or immersion course with qualified and experienced teacher
* 1 day Highland tour featuring Loch Ness and Inverness with your own guide/driver and private vehicle
* Guided Whisky Distillery visit and Scottish Malt Whisky tasting at private member's club
* 18 holes at scenic Edinburgh golf course with experienced Scottish golfer (with optional spa access for non-golfing guests)
Otros aspectos destacables
Flat is located on the first floor in a building with no lift, so may not be suited for guests with limited mobility. Families welcome, though please note that no child safety equipment is provided.
The usual: please treat the flat as if it was your own and leave everything in the condition in which you found it :-) Flat is clean and allergy friendly: no smoking, no pets and hypoallergenic bedding.
Este anfitrión tiene 18 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Travel a lot for business and pleasure so love exchanging destination ideas and recommendations over a cup of tea or glass of wine!
I am an Edinburgh native and passionate about my beautiful city: I have plenty of local tips to share with you! As a qualified English teacher I can also offer private tuition if you are visiting Edinburgh to improve your English language skills.