Private entrance, bed and bathroom - This house is located in a very quiet, safe, and nice neighborhood close to hi-tech buses, Castro muni station, walk to cafes, restaurants, parks, and 100 shops on Market. 97% Walk and 100% Transit Score.
2 blocks from Market Street, one of San Francisco's most storied and vibrant neighborhoods. This well positioned place is close to the Muni Metro system, Bart & bus lines on Market Street providing quick and convenient access to various parts of the city. You have access to a spacious living room, a separate dining room adjacent to the fully equipped chef's kitchen. This charming house is located in a very quiet and super nice neighborhood in a serene and Zen like garden settings, yet it is just steps away from cafes, restaurants, parks, Market St. and Castro shopping with 97% Walk and 100% Transit Score!
There is a Sutter hospital on 14th street, 2 blocks away.
The Castro/Upper Market neighborhood is accessible by:
Muni Metro (Underground) - MUNI Metro lines K, L, & M
Streetcar – F Market streetcar line
Bus Lines – MUNI bus numbers 33, 35, 37 and 24 and more
BART – need to take Muni K, L, or M then transfer to these stations: Embarcadero, Montgomery, Powell, or Civic Center.
Disponible para huéspedes
Your own entrance, bedroom, private bath and share all common space: kitchen, dining room, living room, garden with myself or another room's guest.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please feel free to ask questions before you book.
1) Courtesy 10PM quiet time inside the house. You can come home anytime, just be aware that others may be sleeping and working the next day. You can also stay as late as you want and keep it to yourself inside of your room.
2) If Airbnb does not have your government ID yet, please have a copy of your driver license or passport at check-in time for the safety of all
3) You are welcome to share all kitchen appliances, dishes, pots and pans as long as you clean up after yourself.
4) No overnight guest without host approval.
5) I will text you your entry code on day of check-in. Your code is unique and deleted after you check out.
Thank you for observing the house rules for the comfort and health of all.
This is our vacation home, we are either here or in the Bay Area, close by.
Thanks for visiting my page! I am an IT professional, licensed with the state of California. I am a local of Cupertino/Bay Area for 25+ years.
Please read reviews from past guests and let me know how I can help you further. I understand your trip may be for an exciting or memorable event. I'd love to host you and offer you a safe, comfortable, relaxing place to stay - a home away from home.
I'm thankful that Airbnb has given us the opportunity to meet so many wonderful and talented people from all walks of life and from around the globe. In addition to English, I speak French and Vietnamese.