Vino Bello is a very luxurious highly rated timeshare condominium resort on Tripadvisor, with a free daily shuttle to and from downtown!
The resort also has a free daily shuttle for guests that runs to and from downtown Napa every 45 minutes between 4:00pm and 8:30pm, and upon request between 8:30pm and 10:30pm.
Stay in a STUDIO SUITE (kitchenette). Note that the resort is required to charge a daily city of Napa tax of $5.
865 Bordeaux Way
Napa, CA 94558
ROOM OPTIONS (Please specify you you absolutely need one vs. the other)
RESORT SUITE STUDIO KING (Most Common)
493 sq. feet. King size bed with queen size pullout sofa and premium bedding. Letterbox plasma TV. Sleek kitchenette-bar with table and two chairs, mini-refrigerator, microwave and dinnerware. Oversized soaking tub/shower. Private balcony/patio. Wireless Internet and bottle of wine upon arrival. Sleeps 4. No rollaways.
** See my other listing to book this suite with 2 Double Beds **
RESORT FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Complimentary bottle of wine received upon check-in
- Prime wine country location in the shadow of the Grape Crusher statue in Napa Valley
- Old World Tuscan décor
- Studio patio
- Upscale condo style accommodations with plasma screen televisions
- Two heated swimming pools, two fitness centers and water spray playground for children
- Banquet and meeting facilities available
- Only 10 minutes from downtown Napa, the Wine Train and Oxbow Marketplace.
- Estate Wine Cave and Meritage Wine Tasting Bar located next door at the adjoining Meritage Resort at Napa
- Fine Dining at Siena Restaurant at The Meritage Resort at Napa
- Resort concierges schedule wine tours, in-room services and recreational activities
- Meander through Chardonnay and Merlot vineyards on three different nine-hole courses at the Chardonnay Golf Club
- Guests welcome to attend complimentary wine tasting on Friday evenings in Meritage Resort's lobby next door to Vino Bello Resort from 5:30 to 6:30pm.
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- 24-hour room service and front desk
Check-in Time: 4:00pm
Incidentals Deposit: $100/day on credit card
(authorized hold, fully refundable)
Front Desk Hours:24 hours
Parking: No Charge
Full access to all onsite amenities.
Interaction with Guests
I am not onsite, and the front desk can attend to all your needs, so no need to worry about the awkwardness of interacting with the host
Housekeeping is generally scheduled every third day, but is available more frequently if you'd like. Just let the desk know when you check in how often/what days you'd like to schedule.
If you would like early check-in, the front desk will do its best to accommodate, but it is not guaranteed. If they are unable to accommodate, they will happily hold your belongings until you are able to check-in.
Otros aspectos destacables
FEES - The Tenant understands that the Resort will charge a daily city of Napa tax of $5, collected by the resort upon check-out. These Resort fees are independent of the daily airbnb.com unit rental amount.
PRESENTATION - The Resort is a timeshare property and, as such, may offer solicitation to attend a sales presentation for vacation ownership. The Tenant is under no obligation to attend a presentation as a condition of occupancy.
AGE - The Tenant must be age 18 or older to secure a reservation in his/her name.
USAGE - The Tenants shall use and maintain the Resort in a careful and lawful manner and shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy other tenants. The Tenant affirms that s/he will follow all policies and rules of the resort, as notified upon arrival and occupancy of the unit, including check-out time, as many resorts assess a fee for late check-outs.
TEMPORARY USE / NO SUBLETTING - Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for the temporary use of the Resort and that Tenants shall not under any circumstance sublet the Resort unit.
OCCUPANCY -- The Tenant agrees not to exceed the maximum occupancy for the unit. Failure to comply may result in eviction by the Resort.
INCIDENTALS -- Most resorts will require a credit card upon check-in for the purpose of incidental expenses (i.e., local phone, resort services, room service, etc). Tenant will be expected to provide their own credit card upon arrival for this purpose.
PETS -- Under no circumstance will the Tenant permit pets of any kind in the unit.
DAMAGES -- The Tenant accepts all responsibilities for any damages to the unit or Resort property during the rental period by Tenant or Tenant's guests.
INDEMNIFICATION - The Tenant hereby indemnifies and holds the Owner harmless against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss of any kind arising from use of the Resort regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss.