Just finished! This new townhouse is beautifully appointed with all new furniture, bedding, etc.! Nestled in the forest, very quiet, private and immaculately maintained. Enjoy the use of the year-round Indoor Heated Pool. Pool is exclusive to our townhouse members, only 8 members! Located on a dead-end private road. Northern Catskill Mountain. Just two hours from the city and 3.7 miles to Hunter Mt.
1.Smoking is allowed outside only.
2.People other than those in the Guests party set forth in the Rental Agreement may not stay overnight, unless prior permission from the Owner is granted, in the property. Any visitor, while in the property is the sole responsibility of Guests.
3.All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to visit the premise.
4.Guests must keep the property and all furnishings in good order and restore to original position.
5.Guests are to use appliances for their intended uses only.
6.PETS: are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7.Parking: is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. There are No-Parking signs indicating areas that are reserved for full time residents. Do not park in such areas.
8.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest quests bring pool towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9.Trash: You are responsible for removing your trash. Hunter transfer station is open Sunday from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday - 7:30 am to 3:30 pm. Closed Wednesdays.
10.Pool: No children under the age of 16 permitted in pool at any time without adult supervision. The pool is used at your own risk. There are detail rules about pool use and they are provided at the property. Lease review and follow such rules.
11.Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, Guests could be charged for the damages.
Trailhead Swim Club Pool Hours
Normal Days of Operation Every day from 11:00am to 8:00pm
Hours of Operation
*Additional hours/days can be made available upon request by members.
Hours of operation may be adjusted by the Club Management to allow for swim clubs, classes, etc. Members who are in good standing and wish to use the pool during non-posted hours/days, please email management and your request will be considered.
New York State Department of Health requires that the facility must be managed and cannot be open other than the posted noted times. Hours of operation are subject to change and renters/members will be notified of changes.
The pool is not attended by a lifeguard and all persons using the pool do so at their own risk. There is safety equipment available and the maximum pool depth is five feet. DIVING IS PROHIBITED. Swimming alone is not allowed. For adults (over 16) there must be one person on the deck at all times (example: if two adults are going swimming only one is allowed in the water at a time). For children (16 years and younger) there must be two adults accompanying them at all times. One adult must remain on the deck at all times.
Showers must be taken prior to entering the pool.
Other pool regulations are as follows:
• The Club is not responsible for any accidents resulting from the use of the pool facility. The Club is not responsible for lost personal possessions.
• Cell phones may be used in the pool area with discretion.
• In all matters pertaining to the conduct and safety of the bathers, the decision of any authorized attendant on duty is final.
• Pushing, running, dunking, ball throwing are not be permitted in the pool area.
• Baby carriages, skateboards, or scooters, pets are not permitted in pool area. The pool attendants are permitted to restrict the use of chairs on the pool deck, as they deem necessary for safety.
• Parents are responsible to ensure that the person or persons watching their children are given phone numbers where the parents can be reached.
• Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by two adults with one being on the deck at all times.
• All children in the pool area must be supervised at all times.
• No infants with diapers are allowed in the pool. Swim diapers must be used.
• Changing of baby’s diapers shall take place in the pool bath rooms only. To eliminate odors soiled diapers must be placed in a plastic bag and removed after pool use.
• Swimming aids or flotation devices may not be used.
• Squirt guns are not permitted in pool area.
• Persons with eye infections, open sores etc. are not allowed in the pool.
• Only persons in proper bathing attire are permitted in the pool.
• Glass of any kind is not permitted in pool area and violation of this rule will be cause for loss of membership.
• Food or drinks are to be consumed in designated areas away from the pool.
• Pets are not permitted in the pool area or the outside Clubhouse deck or surrounding areas.
• No smoking in any part of the pool area or the outside Clubhouse deck or surrounding areas.
• Radios, stereos may not be used without headphones in the pool area, except for organized activity.
• The New York State Board of Health requires that every person using the pool must register upon entering the pool area.
• The pool area should be kept clean and tidy by all renters/members. Carry-in carry-out policy is enforced.
• The equipment room is not to be entered for any purpose. If there are any problems with the pool operation, immediately contact the Pool Manager or Club Manager.
• Any comments, criticisms, or suggestions regarding the operation of the swimming pool should be conveyed to either the Pool manager or Club Manager.
• Members who have renter privileges must assure that all renters are provided with a copy of the Rules and Regulation and advised that they must be followed.
By signing the Swimming Pool Rules and Regulations I fully understand and will abide by all rules and regulations contained within and acknowledge that I have read and understand them.
Print Sign Date
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 23 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones