Dagmál is a family run B&B with three guest rooms on the ground floor of the family home. A warm and cozy house filled with intriguing details. The Blue Room is a small but very cozy double, great for couples or individuals. Bathroom is shared. Homemade breakfast is included and served in the family kitchen.
Since the house is rather old and creaky and the bathroom is shared some level of consideration towards other guests is required.
Be sure to know about this:
- We have a cat in the house
- We have young children who sometimes make noise but go to bed at a reasonable hour
- You will be sharing a bathroom with other guests
- You will not have access to our kitchen
- The house is old and we can all hear each other much more than in a conventional hotel
- The road to Seyðisfjörður is a bit crazy but just try to enjoy the view
Este anfitrión tiene 100 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Me and my husband are both artists and entrepreneurs, doing what we can to sustain out little family in the rural setting of Seyðisfjörður.
We love our house and the place we live in and have been working hard on the renovations for the past few years, doing most of the work our selves.
We are true believers in the value of self sustainability and love traditional craftsmanship, wether it be building original windows for the house or baking sourdough bread.
We love to share our house and the stories it keeps with our guests. As a busy family our house is very lively and we try to make that a pleasure for everyone!