- FREE pocket Wi-Fi
- Central location
- Walking distance from OSAKA STATION (16 minute)
- Nearest subway station (Nakazakicho) - 3 minutes on foot
- Second nearest subway station (Higashi Umeda) - 13 minutes on foot
- Lively neighborhood
- Restaurants/bars/izakaya in abundance
In an endeavor to ensure that neither guests nor neighbors are inconvenienced at any point in time, I have listed a few rules that you are requested to familiarize yourself with prior to travel.
• Self check-in and checkout
• Check-in: from 3:00 pm
• Check-out: until 11:00 am
• Entire room is at your disposal during the stay.
• Being loud is considered rude in Japan – do not speak loudly in the apartment, corridor, stairway, or any other common area inside the building.
• House parties and large gatherings are not allowed.
• Conserve energy (air-conditioner, lights, etc.) when not in use.
• Do not put toilet paper in the bin – flush it.
• Use slippers in the room – keep usual footwear at the entrance.
• Treat the apartment like your own – keep it clean.
• Handle all items with care – do not take anything outside the apartment.
• Do not inconvenience or bother the neighbors – contact me for all questions and issues that may arise.
• Smoking is not allowed – please step out if you would like to smoke.
• Please put all the garbage in trash bags and leave them on the balcony when you check out.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 738 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Thank you for visiting my page.
I am Kazu, who loves travelling all over the world.
I am now back to my hometown and will start to travel again.
While I am away from Osaka, you can stay in my room.
Hope you will enjoy staying in Osaka.