Welcome to our 10 acre private estate along with private pool villa in Nalambi forest which is 2 hour drive from mumbai. Located around utmost isolation, this tranquil villa is an ideal getaway for families and groups looking to take a dip in luxury.
Please read & agree to the house rules before booking:
1. Guest has to provide a photo of identity proof (PAN CARD NOT VALID) with address mentioned on it on the email id provided by the host before checking in the farmhouse.
2. The management has a strict no guest policy at our farmhouse unless prior permission has been obtained.
3. The management is not responsible for any loss of belongings of the guests.
4. Management reserves right for admission.
5. No smoking indoors and strictly no drugs.
6. Turn off lights, fans; close the taps when not in use.
7. Keep volumes low so that others in the vicinity have a peaceful stay too.
8. Please close all windows and doors when you leave the property.
9. Promptly let your host know if anything can be done to make your stay better.
10. If a guest brings more than the max occupancy as mentioned in the listing, then they have to pay for the extra guest as applicable.
11. If you damage something, please let us know & arrange for its replacement/repair.
12. Check-out time 11 am and checkin time 1pm or later.
13. Kindly clear all the dues before check-out.
14. Leave our home neat & tidy.
Kindly follow the below rules before entering the swimming pool:
1. Proper swimwear is required to enter the pool.
2. Alcohol and food is not allowed inside the pool.
3. Children Below 15 years cannot enter the pool without parental observation.
4. No pets allowed in the pool.
5. Use the shower before entering the pool.
6. Do not run or push nearby the pool area.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 252 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hosting has taught me to be a better person by heart, helped me make new friends and be introduced to various cultures. Travelling as a backpacker has me strong to deal with various situations in life, be in love with mother nature and meet people with similar interests. Travelling with airbnb lets me have a home and be taken care of anywhere around the world and being very fascinated to the concept of airbnb, i decided to be a host myself. I am a host to various listings in Pune and Lonavala which include private rooms, entire homes and vacation homes as well. The links to my listings are as follows:
I love to trek in the Himalayas and i have trekked different regions of northern India like Leh, HP and Uttaranchal. I have also traveled for leisure in Thailand, China, Neitherland, Italy, France and London. I am quiet fond of chillout/relaxing music and my favorite artists include Nicholas Jaar and Bonobo. I am very experimental towards food and i prefer trying different cuisines. Out of all i prefer Thai food the most.
I finished studying law in 2011 and now i yet practice on the side of civil non litigation. I watch many tv shows out of which i prefer 'suits' the most as it inspires me to stay inclined towards my profession.
I stay in pune in with my wife and my parents and they're the most important people in my life. I wish to spread the concept of airbnb and be a host to all the sweet people on this community.