Melbourne CBD 3 Bedroom Penthouse with laundry, and 2 bathrooms.
This is a three Bedroom apartment on Swanston Street almost inside the University of Melbourne. There are 2 bedrooms upstairs and 1 downstairs. There are 3 standard beds, a king sized sofa bed and 2 air mattresses. Restaurants, Clubs, Transportation, Shopping, Entertainment and everything else you could ask for are all within 5 minutes walking. The apartment itself is a top-tier designer property which offers an auspicious lifestyle. Did I say Shopping and all the other fine things in life you could ask for are in close proximity?
The apartment has two bathrooms for your comfort. The kitchen and everything in it is new - Gas stove (with oven), dish washer, refrigerator, white-ware, microwave and the like. There are also laundry facilities inside the apartment. The apartment comes with gas-based reverse cycle heating and cooling and hot water. Bedrooms are carpeted throughout (all with built-in-robes) and the living area has modern layout and floor design.
Disponible para huéspedes
At my sole discretion I may request government issued photo ID, credit card details and proof of address for at least two (2) or (3) members of the guest party. This will apply especially for one (1) night bookings. Guests who fail to comply with these requirements will not be allowed to enter and/or stay at my apartment.
Respect for people and property!!!
- at the time of check out guests must unbutton and remove doona/quilt covers from doonas/quilts.
- all used towels, sheets, pillow cases and Doona/quilt covers should be placed in the bathroom beside the washing machine.
- all used dishes, plates, bowls, pots, pans and kitchen utensils are to be loaded into the dish washer.
Este anfitrión tiene 27 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am energetic, passionate and outgoing, this is natural for me and yet I also enjoy attention to detail, time to think and privacy too. Its a rare combination of extravert & introvert. Where I am most comfortable is where I have a combination of both. I love being with others creating new possibilities and focusing externally and then love coming home and enjoy time to recharge, reflect and analyse the events and plan ahead.
My Free time is Spent:
1. Attending courses and training to further my knowledge.
2. Seeing comedy shows and anything that promotes outside the box thinking.
3. I'm fascinated by architecture, design and innovation. Anything that seeks to improve the standard of living for human beings in a sustainable and ecological manner.
4. The simple things in life
5. I enjoy nature walks, soccer and song lyrics.
What I consider Important:
1. Maintaining a healthy mind and healthy body
2. Creating, maintaining and nurturing extraordinary relationships
3. Sustainably building true financial independence while enjoying a quality life.