Stay in this charming 3 bdrm, 2 bath, 1600 sq. ft. house w/kitchen, garage and fenced in back yard. Very clean, refreshing and relaxing. Conveniently located and central to everything Northwest Arkansas has to offer!
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have the whole house, garage and fenced in back yard.
Atención a los huéspedes
Kelly lives close by and is available if you need anything during your stay.
The house is carefully inspected before and after each guest. Guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement including the terms below:
1. Reservations must be made by guests 25 or older.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking is allowed outside, but windows must be closed and cigarette butts disposed of in outside trash can.
3. NO PETS allowed due to the fact that some guests may have allergies.
4. No damage to house, its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
5. Maximum capacity is 8. Larger groups or gatherings must be discussed with the owners.
6. There is no maid service.
7. Check- in is after 3:00pm CST, and check-out is by 11:00am CST.
8. There is a check out list on the side of the refrigerator that explains how to leave the dirty laundry, dishes, trash, etc.
9. The house is privately owned, and we hope that our guests will l treat it as if it were their own.
We thank you for choosing our house and for respecting our house rules.
Este anfitrión tiene 8 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are Brett and Kelly Thornell, and we have been married 20 years. Each of us grew up with a family cabin or lake house in Alabama, and had always dreamed of having our own little get away in Northwest Arkansas, since moving to Rogers in 1996. We have two sons and a daughter, and we wanted them to enjoy the unique combination of fun and hard work that comes with owning property.