BEST DEAL EVER!!!
220 square meter penthouse right in the heart of Dist1 with breath-taking river view and lovely terrace garden. Excellent spa just around the corner & a great cafe downstairs for food & drinks. Around 1km from all popular attractions like Ben Thanh Market, Opera House, City Hall, Bitexco Financial Tower. Security 24/7.
First time booking on Airbnb? Use our link to get 20USD off your first booking: www.airbnb.com/c/atrannguyen1
This one-of-kind spacious penthouse is a rare find in the heart of District 1. Here are the reasons:
1. THE VIEW: feast your eyes on one of the most beautiful boulevards in Saigon and the gently flowing river lined with green trees.
2. PICTURE-PERFECT: Sunset, sunrise and everytime in between, just snap a photo from our rooms, garden, or terrace, share it and enjoy the envy of your friends back home.
3. ALL-IN-ONE: river view, city view, terrace garden, balcony, penthouse, convenient location, great organic food & drink offers and helpful hosts - where else can find all these in one place?
4. LOCATION: all the must-see places are just less than 1km away. Plus, there are many local food stalls and groceries shops nearby. We'll make sure you are equipped with enough Vietnamese vocabulary to order your way through.
5. A HOME AWAY FROM HOME: not meaning to sound cliche, but we try our best to make this penthouse a cosy home for anyone who stays. While you have the entire place to yourself, we live (and work) just 10mins away and are always available whenever you need. And we have found that food and drink is a very efficient human connector and we'd love to demonstrate that ;)
Well, it's been 300 words this far, and if you still in the mood for more info, let's check out the pictures that proverbially worth thousands more words (fortunately, much less typing).
Disponible para huéspedes
CHECK IN: after 3:00PM
CHECK OUT: before 12:00PM (noon)
You will have the entire penthouse to yourself. Feel free to explore (within the house) or take the stairs to the rooftop for some more lovely view.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be there upon check in, out and anytime you need. Just call/text us.
Otros aspectos destacables
You can find a cab waiting outside the main entrance or hail one cruising by.
Uber & Grab Taxi are highly recommended. Or if you're feeling adventurous, try Grab Bike or Uber motor (motorbike taxi on demand) for a change.
There's a cafe downstairs that serves breakfast, meals and great coffee (we hosted a Christmas BBQ here in 2016 and our guests loved it - the cafe staff is super lovely and supportive).
A bank and ATM just a few steps down to the right of the building is where you can change/withdraw money.
** Please read the house rules carefully & agree before booking. Do let us know if you have any questions.**
1. CHECK IN: after 3:00 PM
CHECK OUT: before 12:00PM (noon)
Flexible check in/out time depends on calendar availability. Please let us know in advance.
We will always be there at check in and out to deliver and receiving the keys.
2. ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS ARE ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT. According to local law, we must register our Airbnb guests with the building management & local authorities. The hosts and building management have the right to turn away unregistered guests at any time, no questions asked. STRICTLY NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS.
3. WE HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR PROSTITUTION, DRUGS AND OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Any guests caught violating this rule will be reported immediately to the police and asked to leave our premise without any refund. We'll also flag and report to Airbnb as well.
4. WE'RE NOT A HOTEL. Plus, Saigon is hot and humid all year round, food and drinks should be covered and put in the refridgerator when not consumed. Leaving food/drinks and dirty dishes on the table, or kitchen will attract unwanted ants. Please use the provided cleaning products to keep our home clean and tidy.
5. Kindly keep the noise down, especially during noon time and after 9:00PM.
6. Smoking is allowed in the balcony only. DO NOT put the cigarette ash in our plants.
7. Don't forget to lock the door, close the windows & turn off electricity & aircon when you leave the apartment.
8. Children need to be supervised at all time.
9. Please be mindful that the flowers/plants and decorations are not to be removed or misplaced.
Este anfitrión tiene 168 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi I’m An Nhien. I live here in Saigon with my husband Duc – he loves car, works in marketing and is real smart and detailed (so you know who’s keeping our Airbnb homes neat and sparkling now) and my Dad – he’s a retired architect who spent all his career building churches in the Mekong Delta. We’ve been hosting on Airbnb since August 2015 and earning the Super Host status since the first evaluation. So you can rest assured that we will ALWAYS be reachable and NEVER ever cancel on you. But this is not about us, this is about YOU – what we will do to make sure you have an ah-mazing time in Vietnam. Here are just a few tiny examples:
tips: with a dad originally from the north, husband the central and me the south of Vietnam, we can help you navigate our country easily, or as Mick from USA put it “Nhien had so many recommendations and they were all spot on. After the first few, I just did the first thing she recommended to me without hesitation. Duc knows his country well and helped us build our own travel itinerary after we talked thru our travel goals with him. Again, he is so knowledgeable, we just took his recommendations and ran with them.”
2.Everything-you-need at home: “They have a bluetooth H&K ready for your music device pairing. Cable TV, Wifi, hairdryers, washer, dryer, etc. - ALL AVAILABLE!!! We're blown off by the preparation of fresh towels, new toothbrushes, hand soap, shampoo, soap, etc, all prepared for you like how your mum does!” (Arvin, Singapore) Couldn’t say it better.
3.Instagram-worthy homes and views: And absolutely No Photoshop is used so what you see is really what you get, as Doctor Dean from USA described “This is a gem. The place itself is EXACTLY as advertised in the pictures - it is beautiful and is in a very central location.”
4.Most importantly, we care about our guests, the same way you care when your most favorite relative visits. We invite them to dinner (home-cooked, all organic and farm-to-table ingredients, mom’s recipes, yep, all that), take them to our places for coffee, music, more food. And that’s why our guests keep coming back to us, and referring friends and families to us. Like Neil here “I had a fantastic stay, again , and again. Dont expect this kind of hosting just anywhere. I have definitely found a second home in Vietnam”.
We have selected 6 homes around District 1 and District 7 in places where we actually enjoy living and know our guests will have the best experience staying in them. Click on the links to view our homes and chat with us if you have any more questions.
** Central Dist. 1 awesome penthouse: spacious 190sqm penthouse right in the heart of Saigon within walking distance to near by attractions such as Ben Thanh Market, Opera House, City Hall, etc. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/10256211
** Riverview Penthouse Dist1 - 220sqm: right in the heart of Dist1 with breath-taking river view and lovely terrace garden. Just 1km or less from all popular attractions like Ben Thanh Market, Bitexco Tower, Opera House, City Hall, backpackers' area. Security 24/7.
** Huge & luxury apt with breath-taking view in dist1: A sliver of calm in the bustling Saigon, this spacious, luxury yet cosy apartment can sleep up to 10 people with breath taking view of the river and District 1. Just 1km or less from all popular attractions like Ben Thanh Market, Bitexco Tower, Opera House, City Hall, backpackers' area. Security 24/7.
** "Good Morning Vietnam" Penthouse in Dist.7: just 10 min drive to Dist. 1, here you can enjoy the true local ways of living with lovely cafes and diners nearby and just a few floors away from your hosts who would love to have you over any time for drinks and meals: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7670879
** A tale of 3 cities - Vietnam Charm Apartment - Dist 7: A peaceful retreat for those who wish to escape Saigon's heat and clamor. Inspired from memories of our childhood home, the apartment offers a cosy, homey feeling with all the essential amenities that'll keep you comfy. Just 10 mins from Dist.1.
** City skyline view apartment - Dist 7: A cute 2-bedroom apartment with lovely balcony garden and an unobstructed view of Saigon's amazing skyline. Perfect for small group of friends/family with all essential amenities for a comfortable stay. Friendly neighborhood, just 10mins to Dist.1.